All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baked ziti and meatball casserole is in the oven. My daughter's prepared a lovely salad of mixed greens. A loaf of Italian bread is waiting to be sliced. Mmmm....my tummy's rumbly!

Now that does sound delicious.

Thai noodles tonight! Pad Thai, with chicken, peanuts, bean sprouts, choi sum and flat noodles. All wokked up and straight to the table:mrgreen: Luvverly.

I'm on my own tonight, as I've declined to go to the last Cigar Club before we leave India... I endured a looong time through the winter here and it wasn't even half-bad despite all the cigar smoke and boy talk, but my friend Kristen is out of town tonight which means no girl talk, so that, combined with the return of hot, humid weather that makes my hair poofy has caused the Cigar Club ship to sail for me. Think I'll just have a baked potato or something light as I'll be IN A BATHING SUIT FOR THE NEXT SIX DAYS, WOO HOO!!!!

right now i am having turkey dinosaurs, chopped potatoes and spaghetti hoops. Tonight, maybe some chicken and something, not sure yet!

right now i am having turkey dinosaurs, chopped potatoes and spaghetti hoops. Tonight, maybe some chicken and something, not sure yet!

:lol: You remind me of my younger brother.

I had chicken lattice (broccolli and cheese) with chips and beans last night, twas very yummy. Don't know what I'm having tonight.

Stovies and Toast

What are stovies?

I'm having a quick snack later when I get back from choir - probably toast or soup or something - had a loverly lancashire hot pot for lunch though so that should keep me going.

Chicken breast in a light, tangy orange sauce with, following my reading of "How to eat like a hot chick", (a great big pound of) spinach, because I was out for lunch today (although, I was very good anfd had pasta arrabbiata - yummy!).