All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had our main meal at lunch time today, as we usually do when we are both at home (my partner works from home). We had sausage (veggie of course) and mash with peas and onion gravy. :smile2:

Have a couple appts after work today so I won't be getting home until 8pm or so. Guess I'll have to grab a coffee and scone somewhere along the way for dinner - what rotten luck! :smile2:

I've just joined weightwatchers thanks to my ever growing waistline so my dinners from now on will be low-fat/low-calorie/low-food meals without dessert :smile2:

Tonight I had 2 wholemeal torilla wraps filled with low-fat red pepper homous, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and gherkins. It was surprisingly nice but I'm missing pudding already!

Those swine waists! Nicola, whatever the little waist it, you are beautiful. And remember, at least one day a week you can splurge a little oui?

We had a buffet tonight for guests, two kinds of chicken, salads, pineapple, strawberries, spinach dip and bread, oh on and on and on and I feel very ill oui, even though I did not eat much.

I get overwhelmed by looking at too much food.

Tomorrow something very light and lots of tea.

I've just joined weightwatchers thanks to my ever growing waistline so my dinners from now on will be low-fat/low-calorie/low-food meals without dessert :smile2:

Tonight I had 2 wholemeal torilla wraps filled with low-fat red pepper homous, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and gherkins. It was surprisingly nice but I'm missing pudding already!

The weightwatchers desserts are suprisingly nice you know. You could try them and not feel like you're missing out :D

I'm having chicken curry and rice for tea tonight.

The weightwatchers desserts are suprisingly nice you know. You could try them and not feel like you're missing out :D

Well last night I had a Weightwatchers Mango and Passionfruit mousse which was really really nice. I'm quite surprised!

I also had low fat houmous with carrot batons and a tortilla filled with more houmous and salad again (loving them and they're only 5 points which isn't bad. I'm allocated 20 points per day and only had 13.5 yesterday :smile2:

Tonight we had Turkey breast topped with stuffing & wrapped in maple syrup marinated bacon, steamed Jersey Royal potatoes & peas. Then, for dessert we are having sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries & a little vanilla yoghurt with honey.

I've had a piece of chocolate and toast.. thus far... Tonight's dinner will happen over the course of a few hours. :) I think I'll have some fish later on... and then perhaps pasta.