All new What's for dinner?

Nici

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No cooking for me tonight since surprisingly a 10 hour work day makes me unexcited to cook - imagine that! So, it's spinach salad probably with some yummy homemade croutons I whipped up last night. Oh, and I can't ignore the popcorn :D.

Potato stars, quorn bacon and egg.

They make potato smilies AND stars?? I had no idea!

I'm excited to try a new recipe tonight, a lemon chicken artichoke thingy. Not sure what I'll have with it, but it's a start :D.

They make potato smilies AND stars??

I am in awe too! I have never had these 'potato stars' grace my eyes, i must have them! :D

I am in awe too! I have never had these 'potato stars' grace my eyes, i must have them! :D

Can you imagine the possibilities??!! Pretty soon you'll be able to have potatoes in any conceivable shape! This is a goldmine, I'm telling you!

Can you imagine the possibilities??!! Pretty soon you'll be able to have potatoes in any conceivable shape! This is a goldmine, I'm telling you!

:D I used to love smilies but I've never seen the stars.

I had chinese takeaway last night but I have no idea about tonight - maybe jacket potatoes and chicken.

I got heaps of carrots yesterday from my friend as she buys loads with the tops still on for her rabbits, but there are only so many carrots two people can eat. So think I am off to make carrot and coriander soup for tea I think.