Reading in the car?

Cadenza

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I cannot read when moving full stop. It is incredibly frustrating as I work in the City and spend at least an hour a day on the bus, so I could get plenty of reading done. I have tried I just cannot do it. After 2 or 3 minutes I have a horrible head ache and feel like I am going to throw up. The plane is not so bad with the exception of landings and take-offs.

It makes me ill but I would do it if it didn't.

How can you play your DS then when you are in the car??

Can't really read in the car and even reading maps isn't a bit:irked: Trains, buses and planes etc OK though.

I can`t read when travelling by road, if I try to, I very soon feel sick and have a pounding headache. I have to travel with the windows open and look into the distance, then I`m fine. It`s a waste of precious reading time though. :lol:

Those bands didn't work on me either - they just dug into my wrists and hurt me eventually!

The bands work for me. I used to take medicine, which would knock me out in about 10 minutes and I would sleep for hours. Then I tried the bands and they work just as well only they didn't make me sleepy :lol:

Sorry for off-topicing but whenever I see this thread, Roxette's Sleeping in My Car starts playing in my head and it's getting quite annoying :lol:

On topic. I usually never get to sit in a car anymore nowadays so I haven't been able to test whether I'll get sick from reading in one, but I'm betting that I would :D However, lately I've been able to read while I'm in a bus which is a huge improvement.