Pip's Reads...

pipread

Thanks Charm, yes I did enjoy the Karin Slaughter books and I've got more of her books on the shelf waiting for me, I can't believe I hadn't read her before this! So many books, so little time. :)

I`ll keep an eye open for that Erica Spindler book, I certainly do know how good she is, she hasn't disappointed me yet!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I finished the year off with, The Tenderness of Wolves - Stef Penney I thought this was a beautifully written story and really enjoyed it. 8/10

and

Letters From Father Christmas - Tolkien An enchanting book of letters and illustrations written/sent to Tolkiens children. 9/10

Total books read in 2010 - 34, not a bad total for a very stressful year. :blush:

Hi Pixie, how are you? I am glad you enjoyed 'The Tenderness of Wolves' (its yet another book I keep meaning to read!) :)

I finished the year off with, The Tenderness of Wolves - Stef Penney I thought this was a beautifully written story and really enjoyed it. 8/10

I really enjoyed this novel too. I hesitated before picking it up, because I didn't think I would like it, but it turned out to be one of the best reads of last year.

Hi Pixie, how are you? I am glad you enjoyed 'The Tenderness of Wolves' (its yet another book I keep meaning to read!) :)

Hello Weave I'm good thanks, how are you doing?

It took me a while to get around to Tenderness of Wolves and I've read some pretty mixed reviews about it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end so I'd definately recommend you read it. :)

I really enjoyed this novel too. I hesitated before picking it up, because I didn't think I would like it, but it turned out to be one of the best reads of last year.

Hello Bobblybear, great name!

I had the book sitting on the shelf for ages, kept picking it up and putting it back again for the same reason you hesitated! It really is a good story and I loved the way it was written. I keep meaning to check out whether Stef Penney's written anything else, must do that while I think of it. :smile2: