Being Human

lexiepiper

I know a fair amount of us have been watching this so I thought I'd start a discussion thread ;)

I have to admit I love George soooooo much, he's just adorable :lol: And I loved the ending to last night's show

where Mitchell turned that lad into a vamp so he wouldn't die

Next weeks ep looks good from what they showed on the clip

I think Annie will get sweet revenge :17:

I am really enjoying 'Being Human', George is a great character, he is so funny at times.

Last night's episode was great good, I was not that surprised that Mitchell returned to Herrick (who I think looks like a maths teacher, just putting that out there) because of the actions of the neighbours and it was such a big sacrifice turning Bernie into a vampire.

Can not wait for next week's episode, Owen so deserves his comeuppance!

One thing though that is confusing me ever so slightly, when Owen killed Annie, was because he found a thong and thought she was having an affair?

Oh No!! Poor Mitchell!! :lol: Please please let him be ok!! :cry2:

Will he live? Will Annie go through the door? and will George finally put his curse to good use? :lol

Cool episode - what a git Owen was, I'm glad he went mental (but what did Annie say to him????) Am a bit worried that as he wound up at the nick Herrick might recruit him.....

Funny I said that to my OH as we watched it :D. I hope Herrick gets his comeuppance from George next week instead :D

Being Human has been renewed for a second series.

:) I hope the Mitchell, George and Annie are all in it!

Me too, do any of you have a favourite of the 3? Mine is George, I have a thing for sensitive guys, and he's just too cute for words :D

Oh Mitchell is gorgeous with his smouldering good looks and he does have his caring sensitive moments, but George is such a sweetheart and funny with it! :lol: Decisions ... decisions.....I'd have to say Mitchell :cry2: I always was a sucker for the bad boy type :D:)