Being Human

lexiepiper

Being Human has been renewed for a second series.

That's great news! :)

I still haven't watched the last episode, I may do later although I should really watch it with my Bf, we normally watch it together but I can watch it twice right.

I like all three of them they balance each other nicely but if I had to pick one to fancy it would be Mitchell no competition, he reminds me of Michael Fassbender, who has been in quite alot of things (300 included) but I enjoyed him in Hex, yummy. :lol:

Thanks for the great news Raven :roll:

How fab was the last episode! George was brilliant as always, Annie has really came into her own, Mitchell finally worked it out his place in the grand scope of being a vampire, loads of potential storylines for the second series too.

I loved the part with Herrick and 'Nana', I did find that funny :)

Thanks for the great news Raven :)

How fab was the last episode! George was brilliant as always, Annie has really came into her own, Mitchell finally worked it out his place in the grand scope of being a vampire, loads of potential storylines for the second series too.

I loved the part with Herrick and 'Nana', I did find that funny :roll:

Oh I agree! I have to say though I think it was about time

George finally found his cahoonies and put his 'curse' to some good use!Shame about his girlfriend though, do you think she'll tell them? I'm not so sure.

Hey Gyre I meant to say, doesn't Mitchell remind you of Tolliver in the Charlaine Harris series? That's just what I picture him like! :D *swoon*

(Sorry ... totally off topic! :))