Finish the thought, game (join in)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Though slightly miffed by the lack of a sandwich, dex was pleasantly surprised by Trixie's ample? no amiamble company. Dex became deeply engrossed in Trixie's engaging exchange of deeply held beliefs.

Dex definitively decided that Trixie had more up top than most, when she started discussing The Redbreast...

Trixie began holding forth eloquently on the specifics of the novel, saying that with respect we need to know the redbreast combines war with crime, and Dex and she swapped opinions while chips were greasily prepared in the dirty kitchen.Dex was hungry and he was now very

Edited by itsmeagain

Intrigued by Trixie's tantalising treats which she presented on tray made to look like one of Dexter's Blood Spatter demonstrations...

...... but before he could go into an in-depth conversation about his considerable likes and dislikes, Cornelius burst into the room.

'Have you been thawing things from the freezer again?? How many times have I told you, Trixie, you are NOT to share our collection of spare body parts with the guests???!!!'

Dex slowly backed out of the room.

Cornelius whispered, 'Now I'm afraid I'm going to have to .....

Edited by poppy

an outbreak of Galloping Borborygmi.'

'Sounds painful,' gasped Dex, as he made a wild dash for the door 'but I fear I really must take the risk!'

He made the door in three great strides and would have made good his escape if it hadn't been for ......

He jumped into his yellow landrover and sped away from Cornelius's house as fast as he could. 'Lucky escape', he thought, but was disappointed that he miss Trixie's company.

He pulled over and decided to check where he was, as he didn't recognise the area he now found himself in...

Pulling a battered map from the glovebox, he was just unfolding it carefully and trying to figure out which way was up, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Jerking his head round in surprise, he saw a bright pink painted fingernail attached to a hand, attached to a .....TRIXIE!!

'Hi Dexie,' she purred. 'Mind if I join you?'

Yes, it's nice isn't it. I got it on WWW.Helltoupee.net. I leave it on the backseat, because of that well known saying, 'Hair today, gone tomorrow' and that other one 'Its all behind me now'.

I quite like it, because it brings back fond memories of when I had Bob style length hair. It's just a shame that...

so many people have mistaken it for a Yorkshire Terrier who's expired in the back seat due to neglect, and they've called out the RSPCA! It doesn't half take some explaining.'

'Well, I think your own hair is pretty cute,' Trixie breathed, twirling a lock round her pink tipped finger and blowing in his ear.

This caused Dex to swerve rather violently into oncoming traffic and disaster was only averted by ..........

'Trixie dear, perhaps you could assist me by navigating.' He was finding Trixie's attentions rather distracting and although exhilarating, not at all conducive to safe driving.  He handed her the map.

"Ooooo yes please, I'm a fabulous navigator. Where are we going?' and she promptly led them ......

Dex took a closer look at the sign at the entrance, as Trixie dragged him through the doors. The sign actually read Speedy Joe's. It was decked out in Touring car memorabilia. Pictures of legends like John Clelland and Tim Harvey. There was even a section called The Brawl Wall. Dex was not surprised to see pictures of Matt Neal and Jason Plato prominently featured. There was also a wall featuring stars of Support races. A familiar name featured on the wall, Jack Dex, formula ford driver. Mmm thought dex, So someone out there beat me to it....

if I'm absolutely honest with you, I've rather got a thing about racing car drivers, I fantasize about them constantly. Those tight suits, those crash helmets, all those seatbelts.....' Trixie was sounding rather breathless. 'I imagine how I could.....

his moosh. But at the same moment, Dex stood up to take a closer look at his alter-ego Jack Dex which completely threw Trixie off balance. She ended up sprawled across the table, knocking Dex's drink to the floor and in the process drenching herself in beer. Dex reacted by .....

For all her multitudinous charms, Trixie did seem to attract her fair share of misadventures, thought Dex. He hoped this wouldn't prove a hindrance in their blossoming romance. He handed over another fiver resignedly. Meantime Trixie attempted to mop herself up with .....