Finish the thought, game (join in)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely yours, it's closer and we can cuddle up on the sofa and I can rest my head, on a couple of warm Comfy pillows, He took off his Jackie Stewart style toupee, which left his sideburns intact and drove to Trixie's...

Edited by dex

A profusion of hot pink frills, feathers, fluff and lace assaulted his vision. In the centre of the room was an enormous four poster, festooned with bright pink netting and covered with heart shaped cushions and an abundance of cute stuffed toys. Huge mirrors bedecked the walls, there was even one on the ceiling. He had no time to reel back from the shock, Trixie .....

an absolute kissing frenzy. It wasn't long before Dex and Trixie were ......but let's just leave them here for a while and check out what Itsme, Tints, Poppy and Bertrand have been up to in the meantime. Whilst Dex was gallivanting around in the thrall of his lady-love, our merry little band .....

The group couldn't keep him penned up in the cabin any longer. They came up with a plan to get Bertrand onto deck, They realised Itsme had bought a onesie post-8563-0-18068900-1413480246_thumb.jpg which was perfect for the job...

Edited by dex

Was to look for food. Tintagliaicefyre...for it was she...decided a piece of fried chicken would do for Bertrand, so she decided to set off with Bertrand on a lead, to see what she could find. Poppy set out to look for a good bookshop while itsme

went off in search of a quiet little pub. Since Dex had gone AWOL, the sole company of two eccentric, and at times scatterbrained females and a talking lion, had rather taken it's toll. As much as he admired the fairer sex and his fondness for the animal kingdom, he had begun to question Mae West's life philosophy of 'Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!'  He was in dire need of a little ......

Distraction, so he followed a sign to Smithfield market and the wonder locals know as Mavis Pavis and her amazing pie throwing machine. Essentially Mrs Pavis, aged 43, has a lot of surplus pies at the end of an average day and so she has developed her pie cannon, a machine that fires beef, chicken, or apple , pies into the air, for an expectantly waiting crowd of dogs and Londoners, to do with as they choose.

Edited by itsmeagain

And fortunately there were plenty of London tourists visiting Cape Town to take advantage of the bounty as the locals were not familiar with this food group. Itsme managed to score himself a particularly succulent pork pie, a Cornish pasty and a large apple pie for dessert. He also thoughtfully pocketed a couple of steak pies to share with Bertrand and the girls. With a happily full tummy, he went off in search of further entertainment.

hungry and bedraggled. Itsme, a devoted cat-lover, shared his Cornish pasty with it and the little moggie adopted him on the spot. She wound herself round his legs, purring like an outboard motor, dislodging a cloud of fleas as she did so. Itsme sighed and went off in search of a pet shop for flea powder and the little cat followed. 'I think I'll call you .....

Back in Cape Town. By a miraculous stroke of luck, to celebrate nigh on two years of being silly on this thread, karma had given itsme free instant time zone travel..so he and Shanti sallied forth to meet pops, tints and berts in the centre of Cape Town. Heat...100f.

Edited by itsmeagain

Meanwhile Dex, who had just come up for air from a heated discussion with Trixie, realised it had been nearly Three years since he'd started spouting nonsense on this thread. He consoled himself with the calming thought that Blackcountry folk were more easygoing than Yokels from Yorkshire, especially when he pretended to be a Brummy...

.....Dex was surprised to be roused from his reverie by a chant of Wolverhampton Wanderers black and gold Black country army...note to poppy..its just football nonsense really....hmm i am black country and i support villa thought Dex ruefully...but i love football..and so Dex followed through London's grim streets until he saw a

game in progress. He stopped to join the revellers. Meanwhile Poppy was totally confused with all these Brumbles and Blackbottoms and Country-yokes. So confused, in fact, that she forgot to enquire what had caused all the hot air between Dex and Trixie?

Edited by poppy

attachment to speed. It  seemed to be a lot of toing and froing, inning and outing, upping and downing, rushing hither and yon, all over the place. Most exhausting. No wonder Dex was looking all red in the face, with a tendency to ..........