J.K Rowling

Tiger

Has anyone read the Half Blood Prince yet?

Is Dumbledore really dead?

Did a Death Eater disguise himself with Polyjuice Potion?

Will Dumbledore reveal himself to be alive in the last book? :?

I've read The Half-Blood Prince and I'm currently listening to it on audio book for the second time.

I hadn't even thought about a Death Eater having taken polyjuice potion to disguise his/herself as Dumbledore! Great theory!

I do believe he is dead though (I wish he wasn't!)

It's a fantastic book but quite sad. I hope the final book has a happy end to it all.

Have you got any theories about Snape? My hubby thinks he is definately bad while I'm not so sure!

I loved Half Blood Prince & can hardly wait for the 7th book to come out! i've read lots of theories regarding whether or not Dumbledor is actually dead & I have to admit, I'm not sure myself. I think he is, but then sometimes I think he maybe had a plan...

I can't help wondering what would have happened if Ron had been given the book instead of Harry though - that might have been interesting...

Emma wrote:

Have you got any theories about Snape? My hubby thinks he is definately bad while I'm not so sure!

I think that Snape was a rather evil man for possibly murdering Dumbledore and meeting two Death Eaters at the beginning of the book.

This is my favourite book so far in the Harry Potter series and am looking forward to no. 7!

Emma wrote:

I think that Snape was a rather evil man for possibly murdering Dumbledore and meeting two Death Eaters at the beginning of the book.

This is my favourite book so far in the Harry Potter series and am looking forward to no. 7!

His actions were evil but I can't shake the feeling that it's all part of a plan - I can't believe that Dumbledore could be so wrong about him :?

Me too, Emma - I think Snape might surprise everyone yet. Along with Sirius Black, he's my favourite character - there's just so much to him & he's very dark & complex. I like that in a man. Well, in a man in a book anyway - LOL!

• 3 weeks later...

Snape's not my favourite character (Cho Chang and Fleur Delacour are), but I do like him. He makes me laugh in a couple of the books!

It's not long until the next book, either. We've only got until July next year and, already, I can't wait! LOL

I love Snape and I don't think he's evil either. Dumbledore was a wise man. I hope he isn't really dead either, but everyone else that died in the books is still dead. Unless, Dumbledore had some plan as it has been mentioned above and he isn't really dead?

Who likes Fleur Delacour?

I don't think she was given much in the way of making her appealing to readers - she seemed slightly snobby & stand-offish in Globlet of Fire, but then she had a major turn-around & became rather more likeable later on; standing by her man no matter what.

• 4 weeks later...

I can agree with that, Icecream! Goblet of Fire is qyite funny, as well as the amount of effort put into it.

Anyone else with a favourite Harry Potter movie?

I went:

No 3

No 1

No 2

No 4 , so you're not the only one!

I really can't wait for the seventh book and the fifth movie.

Have you read all of the books, Copper? I have and think that they're fantastic!

• 1 month later...

The other half has got nearly all the books now so I may have a go at reading them. I tried a few years back and just wasn't that interested in the first two. I'm told to persevere though.

Besides, I would love to know what all the fuss is about :(