J.K Rowling

Tiger

I was a late-comer to Potter-mania & only picked them up in the last third of last year, but I really enjoyed them. Am now desperate for the final installment to come out & can hardly wait for the 5th film!

• 2 years later...

Harry Potter was in fact the first book I ever read on my own and the book that got me into reading. For that fact its my favourite book and really is worth reading. I've also made many of my friends read them most of which I have never read a book before and they have absolutly loved them.

I was a late-comer to Potter-mania & only picked them up in the last third of last year, but I really enjoyed them. Am now desperate for the final installment to come out & can hardly wait for the 5th film!

Aha, because this was so long ago Kell we can now ask what your thought of Deathly Hallows. :roll: Oh, and the Order Of The Phoenix - the fifth film. :lol:

I've only read the last one once and can barely remember it, so re-reading the series is on my to do list for this year :eek:

Everyone dies . . .

No, wait, that was Titanic!

Why am I always getting the two confused?

I keep thinking about re-reading them, but I'm not sure I'll make it through The Order of the Phoenix again . . .