New Films You're Waiting To See

Guest Vince

Yeah I've seen the trailer for Lovely Bones too, Inver, and it looks well done. I was excited to see the trailer for Sherlock Holmes before NM and that looked excellent! I'm even more looking forward to seeing that one come Christmas Day.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 - we were going to see it last week, but it starts at 7.45pm and I don't get home from work until 7.15, so it was too much of a rush, as I wouldn't be able to eat first. We might go on Wednesday then if there is no Journey group, as that's my night off.

Woo-hoo Noll I hope you enjoy it! I hope you get to see it again, Kimmy. I'm going again on Saturday evening :D. I decided I need to start an 'Eclipse' fund now so I'll have plenty of extra pocket change to see that one numerous times, LOL.

Also hoping to see Paranormal Activity.

This looks good, but I'm afraid it will be too scary for me!

I'll likely see 2012 this week and Where the Wild Things Are. I also want to see A Christmas Carol in the next couple of weeks.

Stephanie, I'm not sure how you're holding up, not having seen NM yet! I hope you get to go soon :lol:.

I saw it again this afternoon :) and saw a trailer for a really lame looking film called 'Transylmania' :). Also sat through another 'Lovely Bones' trailer and one really hilarious looking one with Michael Cera called 'Youth in Revolt' which I would like to see.

I saw the full trailer for Sherlock Holmes on Friday, and I really want to see it now. I love Robert Downey Jr and Rachel McAdams, although I'm not always that keen on Jude Law (memories of Cold Mountain still make me shudder - awful film), but I'm definitely looking forward to see this one.

I saw the full trailer for Sherlock Holmes on Friday, and I really want to see it now. I love Robert Downey Jr and Rachel McAdams, although I'm not always that keen on Jude Law (memories of Cold Mountain still make me shudder - awful film), but I'm definitely looking forward to see this one.

I'm looking forward to seeing this one too, Chesil! I generally love Guy Ritchie films (except for Swept Away, eww, which doesn't count because his ex made him do it) and this one looked excellent from the trailers. Luckily I never saw Cold Mountain, and I'm looking forward to seeing Jude in something again since it seems like it's been awhile.

• 1 month later...