Outer Hebrides calling

PollyPocketRocket

G'dafternoon to all. I found your forum lastnight and enjoyed my lurking session so much that i decided to come and join you all.

Hello, my name is Polly and I live up on the Scottish islands. I'll read mostly anything but I cant cope with slushy romance :irked: Eww!

I'm between reads at the moment. Just finished a few by Doug Naylor, Richard Laymon and Saving Grace by Tom McGregor. I need something serious to get my teeth into after them, any suggestions will be muchly appreciated.

I look forward to spending some time with you all. Enjoy your weekend. Toodlepip :D

:DGlad you found us.....waving to you from Aberdeen (cold and wet I have to say today). If love reading and books you will soon settle in here. Get posting and get more than 10 posts and you can start replying to different things on various forums etc...don't forget to read the FAQ section if you get stuck. :irked:

Thank you all very kindly for your warm welcome. I've never really used a forum before, so im still trying to figure my way around. I found the FAQ bitty, so I should be up to scratch in no time, ha we'll see!

I live on the Isle of Lewis. Wee island top left of Scotland when your looking at a map. Most folk assume we are Irish because of our accents. Its a different way of life up here, bit bloomin' chilly too :welcome2: