Who is your favourite celeb chef and who is most reliable?

Jo-Bridge

I saw the Two Hairy Biker's programme for the first time last night :17: I was trying to place the blond one's accent ...is it the same as Neville off Auf Weidersehen Pet?

Yes. I think they both have North East/Newcastleish accents. Perhaps the blonde one's is stronger.

I saw the Two Hairy Biker's programme for the first time last night :welcome: I was trying to place the blond one's accent ...is it the same as Neville off Auf Weidersehen Pet?

I'm not sure who Neville is in Auf Weidersehen Pet, but I'm assuming it is the character played by Jimmy Nail, in which case Yes - they are both from Newcastle.

ETA:

Only one of them's from Newcastle I think. The blonde one is. But I'm not sure about the other one.

The other one is from Barrow in Furness (though I think he lives in Blackpool now - they visit home quite often in their programs!).

Edited by Raven

Neville was played by Kevin Whately, but several had Geordie accents, so it could have been any of them. Oz (Jimmy Nail) had a particularly strong accent, sometimes I couldn't pick up what he was saying. But then the only practice I get is from watching TV programmes :welcome:

• 2 weeks later...

I like the look of James Martin's recipes, and I also like Ramsay (recipes look a bit hard for my age group though :D). Angel and I have also been to Rick Stein's fish and chips place in Padstow, Cornwall quite a few times :D