Hi all! I'm new here

Charm

:sign0144:Hi everyone

I've just discovered this new forum and its just great to be able to go somewhere and talk about all the books i'm reading or have read and to get other's who have the same taste as me opinion on books I might like:yahoo:.

I've just turned 40 (literally still recovering from the party!:)) and am happily married with two kids, a daughter who's 12 and has discovered the joy of reading:clapping: and a son who's 15 and is more interested in his pc and bands:shrug:. We also have a pet rottweiller who is actually abig softie and totally useless as a guard dog and a cat.

My favourite authors (at the moment) are Richard Montanari, Tess Gerritsen and Karin Slaughter. I also love horror novels especially vampire ones. I really like books that sort of run in a series with the same character for a few books (but then i get nothing done cause i got my head stuck in a new book every 2 days!

So thats me basically. Hope to chat soon :blush:

Not sure why, but I was thinking about Rottweilers today and of all the many I've met over the years, I've not met a single one that lives up to the perception touted by pop culture - vicious, unfriendly, etc. All the ones I've met are every bit the snuggle buddies that both my labs have been! Not sure why I've posted that thought here...:)

Not sure why, but I was thinking about Rottweilers today and of all the many I've met over the years, I've not met a single one that lives up to the perception touted by pop culture - vicious, unfriendly, etc. All the ones I've met are every bit the snuggle buddies that both my labs have been! Not sure why I've posted that thought here...:)

thank you wordsgood!:tong:

We used to show our first one and i never came across one which was vicious in any way - even with other strange dogs. When our first one died we got our present girl and she is so friendly and lovable and as you say a real snuggle buddie! (I love that term!:))