Hi From Canada

AWoolford

Hi Everyone,

I joined the group today. This is the kind of forum that I hope I will enjoy while I am an avid reader; I just decided recently to begin reading the classics. I just finished A Passage to India, and prior, Crime and Punishment. I'm a few pages into Howards End which I've read is better than A Passage to India, so I'm looking forward to reading it and many more of the classics.

I know that I will learn something along the way too.

I'm in Calgary, Alberta Canada. A picturesque city centered between the flat lands (Prairies) and the mountains.

Very Best,

AWoolford

Welcome! We have a Social Group set up for fans of the classics (which I also love...loved Howard's End!), so you should definitely check that out. I love the classics, particularly Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, and Charles Dickens. Have you read anything by any of them? I'm reading Notes from the Underground by Dostoyevsky for a class this semester. Have you read it? :D

Welcome! We have a Social Group set up for fans of the classics (which I also love...loved Howard's End!), so you should definitely check that out. I love the classics, particularly Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, and Charles Dickens. Have you read anything by any of them? I'm reading Notes from the Underground by Dostoyevsky for a class this semester. Have you read it? :D

Wow a social group for the classics.! And BTW I read Notes from the Underground this past winter right before I read Crime and Punishment over the summer. Fantastic books. I enjoyed both!

I see you have read Gerry Spence. I have read five of his books. I have a first copy of Gunning of Justice.