Show your bookshelf

beef

I'll bet it does! I can't wait til I have enough room for decent bookcases again :readingtwo:

Going off-topic slightly, that pink & brown tote in the pic looks very familiar!

I can't wait until you do too! :D

Does it? :lol: That houses my paint and art supplies. The whole bottom shelf is art stuff.

Here one that is a little clearer.

Wow all these book shelves look great! I'm so jealous!

CaliLily yours looks brill, your hard work at building it has really paid off :D

We keep meaning to go out each weekend to get some new bookcases for my ever growing collection, but something always comes up :friends0:

Great bookshelves everyone! Abby, did you use your shoe for a hammer again? :D

Ooh, I have some book organising to do this weekend. I might have to take new pics soon. :D

Thanks Charm :D

NO! I bought a real hammer! (and only hit my finger once :D ) I did have my usual hammer shoe on hand just in case, though. I bought a screw driver too but that broke :friends0:

That's great! I bought myself a new hammer a couple of weeks ago especially to put together my own bookcase. I'm not happy with where I hammered the nails though, I think I have a couple spares so I might try to fix it up today. :friends0:

Does it? :D That houses my paint and art supplies. The whole bottom shelf is art stuff.

And now I know why it looks familiar! I have the same one - it has my Copics, Prismacolors and other assorted bits in :D

:friends0: I have that same one too, I have my scrapbooking/card making stuff in there :D

^Thank you! They were originally supposed to go on two ends of a TV-cabinet/shelf/thing, but we bought them separately and put them together. 'Twas fun. :friends0: Now I just have to anchor them in case of an earth quake...

I do like it so! The books on the top shelf are non-fiction, on the middle shelf are a variety of different ones (including Twilight....eek!) and bottom are from my degree, but I have loads more books upstairs - I should take a picture of those really!