Show your bookshelf

beef

Is anyone else getting really scared by the way Twilight is taking over the world....? :haha:

:D And Harry Potter! I love the stuff but it kind of creeps me out to see that it is the regognisable element in everyone's bookshelves! As the spines are always the same it seems each time I see a photo on here my eyes are immediately drawn to that bright patch of colours which instinctively spell 'Harry Potter' *cracks up*

I don't suppose you like Charmed by any chance Rach. :lol: And, yes Michelle, I'm terrified. :D

Ya think? :D That is quite an impressive collection of Charmed Rach! I loved all the series', especially the ones with Prue in them :haha:

I don't suppose you like Charmed by any chance Rach. :D

I don't mind the odd episode :lol:.

Ya think? :D That is quite an impressive collection of Charmed Rach! I loved all the series', especially the ones with Prue in them :haha:

I wish it was a complete collection - half of Phoebe is missing where they didn't send me 5 of the dvd's :D, will have to sort that out soon. I haven't seen too many episodes with Prue, and from the ones I have seen I much prefer Paige.

Aww Rach's bookshelf looks so organised, like almost everyone else's! I am ashamed, my room is absolute carnage where books are concerned, the bookshelf is no way organised in any shape or form and as for everywhere else, piles of books all over the place, even in bed lmao!

Aww Rach's bookshelf looks so organised, like almost everyone else's! I am ashamed, my room is absolute carnage where books are concerned, the bookshelf is no way organised in any shape or form and as for everywhere else, piles of books all over the place, even in bed lmao!

In bed??!! I'd be scared of my precious books getting ruined if they were anywhere but the bookcase :D, very sad I know :haha:.

I just throw a random assortment down when i'm quite sleepy and can't choose what to read. And, i definitely understand that, it isn't sad xD I keep some of my favourite books on my desk, i don't know why, it's just comforting to keep them in sight and know they aren't going to get wrecked somehow!

I keep saying to myself that i'll sort my bookcase out but never do, i end up finding an interesting novel i haven't seen in ages and start getting sidetracked! :haha:

Ben :D

You know, it would be great to see Before joining BCF vs After joining BCF pics of people's bookshelves :haha: Too bad it's too late for us who are already settled in here, but it could be a mandatory thing for the newcomers: Take a pic of your current bookshelf when you register.

Is anyone else getting really scared by the way Twilight is taking over the world....? :D

Yep me!

I don't suppose you like Charmed by any chance Rach. :D

Ya think? :lol: That is quite an impressive collection of Charmed Rach! I loved all the series', especially the ones with Prue in them :haha:

I wish it was a complete collection - half of Phoebe is missing where they didn't send me 5 of the dvd's :D, will have to sort that out soon. I haven't seen too many episodes with Prue, and from the ones I have seen I much prefer Paige.

I LOVE Charmed, I watch all the re-runs everyday at 4pm on Living. Especially when Cole is in them *swoon*. Phoebe is my favourite of the three although Piper is very funny at times.

I still haven't taken a picture of mine...mainly because my books are spread out over 3 bookcases (one I share with my little sister, one with my older sister, and one I think everyone in the house has some space in!) and err...4...shelves

Gyre that's beautiful! So many books and so lovely organised... I also like the way you've put pictures and mementos on the shelves, it looks more personal that way. And a black bookshelf, I think that's the first black one I've ever seen, I think it gorgeous! :haha:

Gyre that's beautiful! So many books and so lovely organised... I also like the way you've put pictures and mementos on the shelves, it looks more personal that way. And a black bookshelf, I think that's the first black one I've ever seen, I think it gorgeous! :D

Thanks Frankie, you are really kind, we got the black bookshelf from ikea, i thought the photos were a nice addition, one of our wedding photos, my sister and I, photos of my Ma and Da, etc :haha: x

Is that R2D2 next to the teddy bears? :)

I'm too ashamed to show you my books. Sadly, they are still in boxes in the basement, waiting for me to build the shelves in the "library." God only knows when I'll get the opportunity. At present the space is filled with toys belonging to my two year old son.

Is that R2D2 next to the teddy bears? :)

I'm too ashamed to show you my books. Sadly, they are still in boxes in the basement, waiting for me to build the shelves in the "library." God only knows when I'll get the opportunity. At present the space is filled with toys belonging to my two year old son.

Well spotted Binary, its actually Artoo-Potatoo :D

Paula - I see the mandatory Harry Potter are lurking on your shelf....lol. You have just a few books then....lol.:)

Just a few :D