What is the Worst Film You Have Ever Seen?

supergran71

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated with a passion Eragon the film, it was an absalute disgrace. Talk about missing things out, they practicly re-wrote the book for it and very badly. I mean it was just :):D. has anyone seen it after reading the book?

Yes, and I have the same opinion with you :)

Suzanna, Run Lola Run was a bizarre movie but I loved it too! I could watch it several times over :).

Waking Life I thought was a horrible film. Both my friend and I were honestly falling asleep and the only word that came to my mind when I was watching it was pretentious. Normally, I am a big fan of Richard Linklater (after all, he did Dazed and Confused), but really I just hated this movie.

I never undersatnd movies like message in a bottle. It was a really romantic, lovely film, all the way through, about a man getting over his lost love and moving onto another, and then he dies! (highlight to read) I don't get the point!

I thought the remake of The Hills Have Eyes was absolute mindless, stupid **** with no point whatsoever. It's ridiculous, it's just excessive gore and violence with no apparent plot.

Hostel, for the reasons given by Rawr above about a different movie.

It's not the worst movie I've ever seen, but it's up there.

I agree Roxi. It was just overly gorey without a good story. I won't be watching again. House of Wax (I've only seen the remake) is another.

House Of Wax stars Paris Hilton dying.

Therefore, it pleases me.

Paris Hilton is the definition of what's wrong within mindless society today. Therefore this is a very good thing. Hopefully she will star in a sci-fi film next which consists of her being the 'saviour' of the world, which will be a publicity move, but it goes horribly wrong and she is actually shot into the centre of the sun.

I also thought Home Alone 3 is awful, considering how much i love the first two. Which i only think of as part of the HA franchise, the third one is really just a different film altogether.

but it goes horribly wrong and she is actually shot into the centre of the sun.

I just have mental images of the press release.

'Today our beloved Paris Hilton got on a flight to Africa to work with poverty relief organisations. Unfortunately, due to technical problems during the flight, the plane was accidentally shot into the centre of the sun.'

I just have mental images of the press release.

'Today our beloved Paris Hilton got on a flight to Africa to work with poverty relief organisations. Unfortunately, due to technical problems during the flight, the plane was accidentally shot into the centre of the sun.'

Accidentally being the keyword of course ;)