Adverts you like/dislike?

Weave

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the eyebrow thing is just creepy :):D

I agree. I'm the only person I know who hates that advert.

No, you`re not alone I hate it too, I can`t bear to watch it, it`s so creepy! :lol:

OMG have just laughed out loud at the Glade air freshner......wee boy says 'I want to do a poo....but I want to do a poo at Paul's house'...lol......what the...:roll::lol: Paul has the nice air freshner in his loo seemingly....lol:lol: I just burst out laughing....definitely one for Chris Tarant on TV :lol:

OMG have just laughed out loud at the Glade air freshner......wee boy says 'I want to do a poo....but I want to do a poo at Paul's house'...lol......what the...:lol::lol: Paul has the nice air freshner in his loo seemingly....lol:lol: I just burst out laughing....definitely one for Chris Tarant on TV :lol:

I hate that advert - I groan everytime I see it...

My favourite ad is the new one for Orange Wednesday's - it's got the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz in it! I still find her scary though......:roll:

I've never seen that one. I'll have to look out for it.

Oh it's adoreable!! You see these driverless cars driving madly around, reversing under things, one is wedged on its side in a tiny space, another drives off a ramp to hide in a rubbish bin, it's soooo funny!

I agree. I'm the only person I know who hates that advert.

Your not on your own Stephanie.

There is a fair few people that hate it. :lol:

I'm one of them.

My favourite ad is the new one for Orange Wednesday's - it's got the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz in it! I still find her scary though......:roll:

I'll have to look out for that one.

One advert that fascinates me is the one for Smirnoff vodka where old aeroplanes and statues come up out of the sea. Bit spooky, really. Also like Compare the Meerkat. Don't like any ad that encourages people to sue someone every time they trip over

Love the Smirnoff adverts. I love it when some ad person has a good idea.

I think the compare the meerkat is so funny.

And you last point? GGgrr! Hate 'em, Hate 'em, Hate 'em! :blush:

My favourite ad is the new one for Orange Wednesday's - it's got the wicked witch from the Wizard of Oz in it! I still find her scary though......:blush:

I'll have to look out for that one.

HERE it is! (I love this one too!)

This is going to sound very sad but I decided to idle away a minute or two looking to see if there really was a 'Compare the Meerkat.com and there is! You get the opportunity to link to the insurance site or to carry on to choose a meerkat. I chose one that was based in London and interested in knitting! Very cute!

This is going to sound very sad but I decided to idle away a minute or two looking to see if there really was a 'Compare the Meerkat.com and there is! You get the opportunity to link to the insurance site or to carry on to choose a meerkat. I chose one that was based in London and interested in knitting! Very cute!

I am just as sad after reading your post I couldn't resist going into the sight it is so funny.:blush:

:blush: I was wondering if there was a real website