New Member!

papermoon

So, the Saved by the Bell theme song & intro gets me extremely giddy, so here I am joining this message board while my feet hop around. I don't normally watch SBTB on Saturday nights; I'm usually reading. :motz:

I'm 23 and from the East Coast (in the US)... I'm a bookseller and along with reading and collecting books, I also love writing, painting, art projects, and baking. :lol:

Looking forward to some book discussion. I was part of a bookish message board recently but it seems to have disappeared, so this seems to be just what I need. :D

Welcome to the forum! I'm so glad you found us! I love that you're a bookseller...that's one of my many dreams. Do you own your own store? What kind of books to you sell...and read?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and yes, Miffy is my avatar!

Welcome to the forum! I'm so glad you found us! I love that you're a bookseller...that's one of my many dreams. Do you own your own store? What kind of books to you sell...and read?

I don't own my own store (yet!) but I work at a small, independent used bookstore. It's so much more comfy than working corporate. :D We sell pretty much everything, so I get a wide variety of knowledge & familiarity with books. I also try to read all kinds of books - from French revolution nonfiction to mysteries. My favorite authors, though, are Haruki Murakami, Bret Easton Ellis, and John Dunning.

I love your username. Have you ever seen the movie called that?

Never seen the movie, but I'm really into the vintage postcards. :motz: