Hobbies

Oblomov

I like to spend time with my family and with my boyfriend. Even though we live together, sometimes we end up spending a lot of time apart, what with homework and everything. I also enjoy watching TV and movies, listening to music, and blogging. If I had a dog, which I would love, playing with it would also be a big hobby of mine! :lol:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I collect autographs

whats the best autograph you own? (by best i mean your most beloved one or one that has an interesting story to how you came by it rather than most famous)

whats the best autograph you own? (by best i mean your most beloved one or one that has an interesting story to how you came by it rather than most famous)
kevin spacey kiefer sutherland Ozzy and sharon osbourne Jack osbourne kelly osbourne David duchovny gillian anderson and Sir elton John also got marian Keyes Carole matthews and ricky gervais

Ford and greg from Still game and the guys from travis

I've met ford and greg and also the guys from travis and derren brown.

I forgot Simple minds I won a signed tour programme I've never met the band my hero Jim kerr signed the cover.

that's who I have with my autographs

kevin spacey kiefer sutherland Ozzy and sharon osbourne Jack osbourne kelly osbourne David duchovny gillian anderson and Sir elton John also got marian Keyes Carole matthews and ricky gervais

Ford and greg from Still game and the guys from travis

I've met ford and greg and also the guys from travis and derren brown.

I forgot Simple minds I won a signed tour programme I've never met the band my hero Jim kerr signed the cover.

that's who I have with my autographs

What were they like in real life?

What were they like in real life?
very nice to talk to.

Ford was the first of the 2 I met them then greg shook my hand I told the guys I love the show and they were pleased to hear that.

And smiled at me.

Pictures090.jpgthis is it to let you see it they were signing series 4 dvd of still game that was inside the cover of the dvd

ford's message is at the top

greg's is the gold writing

I collect signed photographs/movie memporabilia (although I only have a very small collection at present). I currently have:

A signed photo of Johnny Depp (in his pirate gear)

A signed photo of James Marsters (Spike, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

A signed photo of Brendan Fraser (in his The Mummy costume)

A mini-poster of Harvey signed by James Stewart

I'm hoping to eventually get signed photos of Cary Grant and Kim Novak - I'd be over the moon to have those!

Can I add that I absolutely love Still Game! I think it's the funniest thing on the box. I still giggle at the one called 'Cauld'. :lol:

Hobbies? Other than reading and writing...

I do the normal stuff like watch tv, dvds etc.

The only thing that might be slightly different is my palm reading. Been doing it for umpteen years now and my success rate is pretty high.

Wow that's pretty cool!

I think so. :lol: It's one of my most prized possessions. Dale gets me them occasionally for Xmas or birthday prezzies. He's dead cool like that!

Can I add that I absolutely love Still Game! I think it's the funniest thing on the box. I still giggle at the one called 'Cauld'. :lol:

Hobbies? Other than reading and writing...

I do the normal stuff like watch tv, dvds etc.

The only thing that might be slightly different is my palm reading. Been doing it for umpteen years now and my success rate is pretty high.

that was a funny episode of the show!

My cousin paints, both water color and oil as a hobby. She is doing an oil painting for me from a photo that I selected of Bar Harbor, one of my favorite vacation places. She has been sending me progress photos of the painting for the last 3 or 4 months, or more. If there is any interest I will post a couple progress photos of the painting from time to time. This is the photo that she is using as a guide for the painting.

63l0wu1.jpg

Photos deleted.................no more progress photos, no interest. :lol:

That is going to be a fantastic painting Muggle!

Your cousin is very talented.

Thanks, she is getting very close to finishing the painting. She has enjoyed doing it and her friends tell her she should not "part" with the painting as it is very good. Recently, she told me that after she finishes it will still take the painting from 6 to 12 months to completely dry.

How far did you get with the family history burghead? my dad did not get very far however he DID find a long lost aunt and her daughter who live 30 miles away about 2 years ago who we now see regularly, i am now really glad he did it as it was a real eye opener that we could have family so close and not have known it until then.

• 5 months later...

I try crocheting and cross stiching

I love fishing, camping, tying flies (for fishing) and doing crafts with the boys. Kenny and I are working on building a popsicle cabin, very fun and very messy.

Oh I also love "butterfly hunting" thats when you walk around with little nets and catch butterfly's, look at them and then let them go. Or you can freeze them then mount them in a frame and hang them on the wall..I'm very outdoorsy.