Hi!

roddglenn

Hi, peeps. I've just found this forum and it looks like a lovely community so I joined right up!

I love horror, sci-fi, thrillers, comedy...all sorts really including Stephen King, Dean Koontz, James Herbert, Terry Pratchett, Jeff Long, Edgar Allen Poe, Hunter S Thompson, H G Wells, Richard Matheson to name just a few.

;) Rod!

I'm a fan of Hunter S Thompson too. I've been trying to track down Hell's Angels in bookstores but haven't been having much luck. :(

I also love HG Wells and have only recently started reading Richard Matheson, Terry Pratchett and Stephen King. And I have a lovely big volume of The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe to get stuck into. Looking forward to discussing them all with you!

;) Rod!

I'm a fan of Hunter S Thompson too. I've been trying to track down Hell's Angels in bookstores but haven't been having much luck. :(

I also love HG Wells and have only recently started reading Richard Matheson, Terry Pratchett and Stephen King. And I have a lovely big volume of The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe to get stuck into. Looking forward to discussing them all with you!

Fantastic! We'll have loads to talk about! I've yet to get hold of a copy of Hells Angels too unfortunately. If I do find one I will happily lend it to you too.

Thanks everyone for the extremely friendly welcome!