Bookmarks!

Michelle

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have two bookmarks from India that were given to me by someone who had just returned from a trip there. I tend to use those a lot. My most favorite bookmark though is a red one that says "The road to knowledge begins with the turn of the page."

Edited by Ahsilet

I'm not sure if I told you, but I got a gorgeous Winnie The Pooh magnetic one from Waterstones, it's one of the old drawings and it's gorgeous <3 (too afraid to use it though for fear of ruining it! :()

You did tell me.

Now you've told me twice.

You know that whole 'you-found-me-my-movie-i'll-love-you-forever' thing? Yeah you just killed it.

:(

I have this really cool one i randomly bought a couple of years ago, it's purplish and has two mice in a boat under a starry night sky xD Otherwise, i mainly use scraps of paper like a tramp :lol:

I have a few, some given as gifts. Sometimes I can't find them so any piece of paper will do or I'll memorize the page number. I have left books opened faced down at times but then I worry over the spine of the book getting too creased. I don't like making dog ears of book pages.

I lose my bookmarks all the time. I might see if I can find a decent one on eBay and resolve not to lose it.

Borders had some calendar bookmarks, a booklet of 12 bookmarks, ! for each month of the year, different designs & reduced to