My absence

lunababymoonchild

On 10/31/2023 at 10:15 AM, lunababymoonchild said:

Date for surgery, 16 November. I'm both terrified and looking forward to it in equal measure. 

Things like this are always going to be scary but it will be over before you know it and you’ll feel well again, not having to deal with the pain and discomfort you’ve had to put up with. You’ll have lots of good wishes pouring in from everyone here. We’ll be looking forward to having you back and feeling good again! :hug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hayley said:

Things like this are always going to be scary but it will be over before you know it and you’ll feel well again, not having to deal with the pain and discomfort you’ve had to put up with. You’ll have lots of good wishes pouring in from everyone here. We’ll be looking forward to having you back and feeling good again! :hug:

31 minutes ago, KEV67 said:

Wishing you the very best Luna. 

Thank you. It means a lot to me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lunababymoonchild said:

Pre-surgery assessment done, nothing to stop the surgery. Not long now.

That’s great news! By next week, you’ll have it all sorted. I hope you’ve got lots of relaxation plans for the days ahead now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 11:56 AM, lunababymoonchild said:

Done and dusted. 

Successful and surgeon happy with results (just waiting for pathology tests). Out of hospital now and very painful but onwards and upwards.

So pleased to read this. I hope the pain eases very soon for you and the pathology results bring good news. 

My very best wishes to you. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...