My absence

lunababymoonchild

I am in hospital. Without going into details, it's bad - to the extent that it's never been seen before and therefore is going to be a multi-disciplinary approach. This will take weeks. Meanwhile, I'm completely out of it. A care package will need to be put in place. Not read anything at all recently. Obviously I rather would be reading. See how it goes.

Meanwhile,thank you for having me, you've been a joy. I'll do my best to get back.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, lunababymoonchild said:

I am in hospital. Without going into details, it's bad - to the extent that it's never been seen before and therefore is going to be a multi-disciplinary approach. This will take weeks. Meanwhile, I'm completely out of it. A care package will need to be put in place. Not read anything at all recently. Obviously I rather would be reading. See how it goes.

Meanwhile,thank you for having me, you've been a joy. I'll do my best to get back.

Luna we love you here ❤️

What's going on boss..?....Get theesen a good book, prop theesen up on the pillars, and read..simples. 😃 

Best wishes 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Am so pleased you're home and pain-free. Hope you can rest and feel more comfortable in your own surroundings. Hospital beds are ghastly and there's nothing like your own pillow either. Have they given you any idea when surgery might be? Sending lots of love Luna xxx ❤🌻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/22/2023 at 11:36 AM, lunababymoonchild said:

Not sure I like the sound of that. Obviously I wish the best.

• Thanks 1