What's for Dinner Tonight?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me neither :) Must be in the genes :D

I'm thinking take out because I'm feeling lazy....

:D Same here.....just got to persuade your dad :)

Ended up having bacon, eggs, potato cakes, mushrooms and beans.

Edited by madcow
added a bit to save double posting.

I'm getting left overs from Wimbledon for the next couple of weeks (or however long there is to go). A friend of mine works for a television equipment type company and each year he works Wimbledon setting up the camera stuff, so he stays at my house and brings us Wimbledon food!!

Anna

I'm getting left overs from Wimbledon for the next couple of weeks (or however long there is to go). A friend of mine works for a television equipment type company and each year he works Wimbledon setting up the camera stuff, so he stays at my house and brings us Wimbledon food!!

Anna

Wow cool. Do they do anything nice?

I'm having sausages, chips and peas tonight. Nice and original! But then it is the BF cooking :)

Homegrown mixed lettuce leaves,

Ooo there's nothing nicer! I've my own supply of rocket at the moment - so nice to know it's not been tampered with by the supermarkets.

I am turning into a desperate housewife LOL!

We had home made Lentil, Pepper and smoked sausage soup with home made bread for lunch and for dinner home made Pizza and then home made hobnobs with a cup of tea!

Asides from saving a bit of money, I am actually really enjoying making everything from scratch.

Kx