What's for Dinner Tonight?

Nici

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicken fried rice and not not a take away home made :D

I make chicken fried rice too. I used to make it a lot for me and OH, but I think I have only done it once since having Katie.

OH has gone to Wales today, so me and Katie brought a pizza home from shopping and got some garlic bread out of the freezer. Naughty!!

Dale is getting sausage, egg and chips, but I'm having a curry - chicken bhuna for me tonight!

I think I'll also hard-boil a coiple of eggs for my packed lunch tomorrow. One of my colleagues keeps chickens, so I buy my local, free-range, organic eggs from her every week or two and they are delicious! We get them in all different colours - we had a blue egg last week - and some of them ar even double-yolkers!

Actually, talking about them like that, if I hadn't already defrosted the bhuna, I could have gone for an omlet instead!

Pork chops, minted new potatoes & salad. Sounds boring, eh?

Not at all. Love pork chops but never really eat them. OH doesn't like chops. And LOVE minted new potatoes (especially buttered :D )

I shall probably have food for dinner. Maybe edible, maybe not.

Actually...I'm one of those slobs who just goes to the freezer and hauls out any old random grub. You'd never have guessed.