Hello

WillowFae

Just saying hi :( I love books so this seemed like a good place to be.

I'm a SAHM to two children aged 3 years and 4 months. I don't get as much chance to read (at least something other than Thomas the Tank Engine or The Gruffalo) as I'm also doing an OU course. As well as being an SAHM I also sell Usborne Children's books so I have a mini bookshop in my garage :)

:(

Hi WillowFae and welcome to the BCF! I'm sure you'll love it here. There are a few mothers here who I believe would understand your lack of reading time.

Thanks for the welcome :D

:D Hiya, WillowFae. :) to the forum. What OU course are you doing? I've been thinking of doing one of them sometime. :D

Thanks. I'm doing Child Development which is one of the psychology courses. This is my 7th year studying with the OU and I'm (allegedly) doing it for fun!

Ahh.. we're following each other around! :D Nice to have you here.

hehehe. :D Well I did get the link from your librarything page.

Hello! I'm sure you'll love it here!!

BTW, was that 2 kids both aged 3 yrs 4mnths, or 1 kid 3yrs and the other 4mnths?

:(:)

The later. DS is 3 and a half and DD is 4 months :D

Hiya:welcomeboard:Hiya

:DWaves to you from Aberdeen

I used to have a yearly Usborne book party many years ago my kids are too old for them now. Is Appletree Farm with Poppy and Sam still on the go!!

Hiya:welcomeboard:Hiya

:DWaves to you from Aberdeen

I used to have a yearly Usborne book party many years ago my kids are too old for them now. Is Appletree Farm with Poppy and Sam still on the go!!

Oh yes. We still do the Farmyard Tales books (find the duck on each page). Unfortunately Stephen Cartwright who did the beautiful illustrations for those and some of the other books died a few years ago so they can't do anymore :(

Thanks. I'm doing Child Development which is one of the psychology courses. This is my 7th year studying with the OU and I'm (allegedly) doing it for fun!

I did 6 years myself plus a short course and would totally recommend them.

Hello and welcome from me WillowFae - hope you enjoy it here.

JudyB