Which Dan Brown Book is Best?

Kell

Which Dan Brown book did you enjoy the most?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which Dan Brown book did you enjoy the most?

• Angels & Demons
    • The Da Vinci Code
    • Digital Fortress
    • Deception Point

That's all i have too, sorry Dan :irked:

I agree, Deception Point had a very intriguing and well worked plot :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gone for Angels and Demons. I prefer the religious style stories to the computer ones, and I actually thought Angels and Demons was better written and structured, and slightly more believable.

It has made me want to visit Rome and look for all the clues, to see if they are really there

Debbie

Yes, I completely agree, I voted for Angels and Demons,it defnitly made me want to visit Rome. I enjoyed this story far better than The Da Vinchi Code although I enjoyed this aswell..I felt their was a bit more suspense in this book and also thought it was better written also.

I preferred A and D, it was very similar to DVC but somehow more exciting! It would make a much better film. Discuss?!

I agree with this. Didn't I hear that there is a film version of Angels and Demons in the works? Or did i just dream that up?!:irked:

Oh good, I didn't just make that up! Does seem to be taking quite a long time because I remember reading about it a good while back..

Me too - they have been making it for ages and ages! Didn't they start filming just after the Da Vinci Code came out?

Deception Point was my favourite, very closely followed by Angels and Demons. I didn't like Digital Fortress that much, it was ok but deffo my least favourite.

Looking forward to seeing the movie version of Angels and Demons, interested in seeing what they have changed!