What are you listening to? - 2013

Lilywhite

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting indeed! And I'm jealous you've had a chance to see the band :)  I gave the album a listen the other day but only for a while, it didn't suit my then mood. I'm going to give it another try later :)

I am going to Download this year with my son and I will be taking them in whilst there. 

^ Love Miles Davis - great choice, Buddy!

Hey-hey cb, nice to meet you [wondering to self if you've read Ian McEwan's On Chesil Beach?] You betcha! Such a talented guy. Today its - The Omer Avital Quintet:

Sorta has that Saturday Night Live groove...

dream theater - Black clouds and silver linings, Systematic chaos. High on MB?

Edited by dex

Jamie Cullum - Momentum. I didn't even know he had a new album out until I heard it on the radio this afternoon, so I downloaded it as soon as I got in from work, and am now listening to the first track.  

white heat, red hot - judas priest, pretty ballerina - alice cooper, monster of rock - judas priest

Edited by dex

^ ... Sigh! :wub::lol:

I wonder what they did with the popcorn, though. I think it would make more sense at a Korn gig. :shrug:

:lol:

The popcorn made my mate so hungry he went out and bought a bag of it at the interval  :rolleyes: :lol:

Electronic Dance Music. ;)

Oh. Is that a common abbreviation, I wouldn't have known it. :shrug:

The popcorn made my mate so hungry he went out and bought a bag of it at the interval  :rolleyes:  :lol:

:D Did Rush sell theirs, for a crazy price?

I'm listening to this. Possibly one of the best songs of this summer :smile2: