What are you listening to? (part 3)

Maureen

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, forgot about that song, Karsa! Love it :D. Such a great live band too.

Yeah, I managed to get to see them once at Brixton Academy. Great gig, shame they're no more - the biggest reaction was saved for Killing In The Name, which must've been a bit of a kick in the teeth for Cornell :lol:

One Great Summer by Amplifier

Yeah, I managed to get to see them once at Brixton Academy. Great gig, shame they're no more - the biggest reaction was saved for Killing In The Name, which must've been a bit of a kick in the teeth for Cornell :lol:

No doubt, Karsa! :lol: The first time I saw them they only played their own songs but then saw them again and they played both Rage and SG stuff, which was cool because I never got to see either of those bands live before.

No doubt, Karsa! :lol: The first time I saw them they only played their own songs but then saw them again and they played both Rage and SG stuff, which was cool because I never got to see either of those bands live before.

Same here - Killing In The Name and Fell On Black Days were highlights for me, too :)

John Barrowman - A Boy from Nowhere. Wins over my beloved Michael Ball's version because 1. he sings the longer, even more epic version and 2. he pronounces 'Andalusia' right, something which even Tom Jones (who wrote the thing in the first place!) doesn't do, bless.

I'm very worried, I'm listening to Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster album and I'm enjoying it :huh:

I'm worried too, Frankie! :P:lol:

Right now I'm having to listen to my neighbor's horrible, horrible music whilst trying to watch 'Who Do You Think You Are' on TV :irked:. Oh how I hate dance/club/beat-filled noise!

I'm worried too, Frankie! :P

I blame my gay friends. I was anti-gaga for such a long time, I hate to see all the headlines of her prancing around all over the place in fishnet stockings, no matter how nice her butt looks, but holy heck I wanted to listen to Alejandro on Spotify and listened to the whole album at the same time and I enjoyed it :irked: I'm so weirded out!!

I blame my gay friends. I was anti-gaga for such a long time, I hate to see all the headlines of her prancing around all over the place in fishnet stockings, no matter how nice her butt looks, but holy heck I wanted to listen to Alejandro on Spotify and listened to the whole album at the same time and I enjoyed it :irked: I'm so weirded out!!

:lol: I'm just imagining you sitting there with the weirdest look on your face, Frankie!

I must admit that my friend put a Gaga track on my flashdrive last time we traded and I think it was 'Poker Face.' Not really my kind of thing, Frankie, sorry!

I'm enjoying my own music now since the noise has ended next door, which would be God and Satan by Biffy Clyro. I'm trying not to think of the fact that I missed seeing them live last weekend, otherwise I might have to grab a tissue :(.