Finish the thought, game (join in)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's OK if you make if multi-choice :giggle2:

waste much time on him. But she needed to get him back in a good mood, give him a treat, and then resume her usual debauchery. She tried to get him . .

in the mood by tickling him under his beak, but it only drew a vehement, 'Geroff!' from Archie.

'Well I'll be off then to get your favourite Crumble Cake, Arch, be back in a tick.'

'Take  the triplets, Tinia, Verruca and Bunion with you!' Archie knew her tricks, she'd be off cavorting with that sleazy Hawkeye sooner than he could say .....

say worm pie deluxe. With three sprogs in tow, her capers would be curtailed.

"Lend me 125 quid Arch dear, so I can buy your gift as promised", she cooed, demurely.

"Sorry lover but there's no way on gods green earth that I can ever countenance buying my own gift. Oh and I had a phone call from Stefan Starling saying you are late for an appointment", he lied.

"Apparently you should have.....

Edited by itsmeagain

'Just because I was in the red-light district at 2 am, dressed in black fishnet stockings and stilettoes, does NOT mean I'm a hooker!' Hortense declared hotly.

'But good grief woman,' replied the judge,' you weren't wearing anything else! You're 89 for crying out loud, time to get a day job!' and he charged her with indecent exposure and fined her ....

that it was age discrimination and was in violation of human rights and she was going to take it up with the appropriate authorities. The judge added another 200 pounds to the fine, and had two of the burlier security guards evict her forcibly from court. The poor man headed home, with a splitting headache and a nervous twitch in his left eye, to ....

......but we'll never know what pearls of wisdom Hortense was about to impart, for at that precise moment, the last of Archie and Gertie's brood came struggling home with their parent's iron frame bed. It proved just too heavy for the junior members and slipped from their grasp, flipping head over tail several times before landing squarely on top of Hortense's head, instantly felling her to the ground. One of the constabulary bravely poked her with his big toe, but there was no .....

or else he'd have to knock a bit off the payment. Rosetta had spent most of her life in the embellishment business, she was a part-time car sales person with aspirations of going into politics, a natural progression and she was quite prepared to ....

gave Rosetta a post as an occasional paid contributor,

for days when stories of muggings in London, benefits cheats, and council tax increases became just too dull. Editor Mitch Itchyneck, 32, said "Tell you what Rosetta. Don't call us , we'll call you. Yet in two months time we will accept a story from you. Embroidered mostly, dear..go and dramatise London street life. Two hundred quid for every story."

Rosetta was feeling quite happy , and she...

Edited by itsmeagain

one of her recent car sales customers. He pulled into a space in front of the cafe, engulfed in a pall of black smoke, emitting a loud backfire that startled half of London's pigeon population, including Archie's brood and narrowly avoided hitting the car in front when the brakes failed. He stormed into the cafe.

• 4 weeks later...