Finish the thought, game (join in)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

soaps. In fact she'd moved from being a  veteran to a vintage after forty years of bouncing round the small screen. Some would say her bounce was looking decidedly deflated after all this time, nevertheless, Archie devotedly tuned in each day to get his daily fix.  He'd just reached a particularly toothsome moment when ....

in flew Gertrude, all coos, pigeon smiles and charm. "My feathery love!!", she exclaimed, breathlessly, "I have been over to see the old redstart couple, see did they need any shopping", she said, hopefully.

Edited by itsmeagain

'Humph!' grunted Archie. He didn't want to miss Griselda throwing herself dramatically off a particularly high cenotaph after being rejected by the young bounder Seamus Seagull. Besides, if he suspected Gertrude of secret dalliances, he chose to ....

'Why so, my love, my treasure, my sweet, light of my life and apple of my eye?' cooed Gertie, laying it on thick.

'Hmmmmmph,' repeated Archie, thinking she really must have a guilty conscience this time! 'Because that's when you're getting me that present you promised, you know, the .................

dove feather and rhea wing jacket, the one I fancied from Paulus Peregrine, he who owns Crane Wings clothing of Wales. I thought anyone who appreciates the new abode would buy their dear feathery husband a nice new gift".

Gertrude gulped." Aahh you are sweet....

Edited by itsmeagain

and my cuddly-wuddly, cutie pie and you know I'd do anything in the world to keep .....I mean, make .....you happy ....but sweetums , honey-bunch, dumpling, you know the exorbitant prices he charges there! How ever do you think .....

i am gonna afford it? Tell you what, lend me the cash and I will go and buy you that gift, along with a piece of Crimble Chaffinch chocolate crumble cake..how's that?"

"Hmmmph. I am busy watching telly. It's my favourite show."

One of their brood, Septimus Soothepigeon, aged 8, suddenly saw mummy .

She wanted to play the kissing game with Archie. Usually it happened when mummy bird had been away a day or seven, and it was daddy who wasn't too keen on reciprocating mummy's sloppy, seductive kisses. Gertrude tried to find her Wings Delite peach petal perfume, bought at Luigi Lammergeier's shop in Soho. It made her feel very....

Edited by itsmeagain