Finish the thought, game (join in)

fair taken it out of him! He'd just settled down thankfully, with his meat pie and Bovril (I looked it up :P) when who should come yoo-hooing through the crowd, a vision in leopard print mini skirt, bright pink feather boa and stilettoes, but ..... Trixie.

'Dexie darling,' she cooed, 'you don't want to be wasting your time on this silly old football game! Come home with me now and I'll show you my ............ 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best set of undies, it really will be a treat for you. Women or football mused Dex soporifically..it was a Wolves match after all..i will go for women...after ive watched the football.He hailed her over , then he said

Edited by itsmeagain

'I'll be there as soon as the game's over, darling.'

'Whatever!' replied Trixie,' but if you're not going to follow me now, don't bother at all!'

She tossed her head and flounced off with a bounce and a jiggle, much to the fascination of the male spectators. Appreciative whistles and 'Phwoar' echoed round the stands.

Dex sighed.

It wouldn't start. Dex sighed again. He opened the bonnet and peered inside and twiddled with a few things. Nothing happened. 'Trixie, I'm going to give the starter motor a whack, can you try starting it after I do, please?' He took out a hammer and gave it a bang. Trixie turned the key and away she went. Unfortunately, it was still in gear and it lurched forward with the regrettable consequence .....

He pushed the bonnet over the windscreen and with the wind ripping through his sideburns, he managed to scramble through the sunroof whilst flipping the bonnet back into place.

He was now hanging upsidedown staring through the windscreen in terror, at the oncoming...

train.  Trixie had inadvertently driven onto a railway crossing whose red lights were flashing, warning bells ringing and barrier arm down. With a great splintering sound she stalled in the middle of the track. Dex, with an agility that would have made Bruce Lee proud, .................

He was left dangling upside down, firmly gripped by a determined tree branch, whilst a wild-eyed Trixie careened on into the undergrowth. Finally, with a cough and a splutter, the Rover ran out of gas.

A faint 'Help!!' could be heard a way in the distance.

'You know Shakespeare, Trixie?? :o Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?' he wondered.

'Oh Dexie, darling, hang on there, I'm coming!'

'Well, I haven't got much choice Trix, but please hurry, this branch is making suspicious cracking noises.'

and an aspirin and preferably a bit of peace and quiet. But it was not to be. Flashing lights and the sound of police sirens could be heard and before they could say 'Holy Bobbies, Batman!' a police officer was getting out of his car, opening his notebook and saying, ' 'ello, 'ello', 'ello! What's goin' on 'ere then?'

Dex sighed, 'You tell him, Trixie, I'm just going to have a little nap.'

Well, said Trixie, you see Dexter and me, we are an item. Now that's ok but actually you see, I cannot drive yet Dex allowed me to drive his yellow range rover around London. I made a proper mess of everything I have to admit. The officer, PC Dennis Onduty, said

'I see, I see, I see. Giving you lessons was 'e? Strange position for givin' lessons 'e was in! I've seen it all now, but it takes all types, I 'spose. There's more fings in 'eaven and earth, Dennis, as me dear ol' Mum used to say. Me name's Dennis you see.'

Trixie didn't really see at all, but thought it wisest to nod profusely.

'I won't bring charges this time Missy, but I suggest you get a profess'nal instructor to teach you the finer points of motor vehicular profish....profishin ....profishy .....driving.'

With that, PC Onduty ............

Wiped his moustache free of cola and biscuit crumbs, and addressed Dex."As for you my old son, you are one lucky pup landing a girl with such obvious, errm, you know"....pointing to his chest. ."Oh her intelligence!!!" replied Dex "yes i truly am honoured".

Trixie beamed and fluttered her eyelashes.

'Err-hum ....yes, yes. Of course. That too. I'll give you a ride back to town in me patrol car, seeing as you're incap ...incar ... run out of petrol like. You 'op in the front next to me, Miss, and I'll give you a few pointers in this 'ere driving department. Your boyfriend 'ere could do with a bit of a brush-up too in 'is driving skills, by the look of 'is performance tonight.' He gave her a rather drawn out pat on the knee.

Dex ground his teeth, but thought it wisest not to say anything.

So Officer Dennis Onduty drove them all back to the centre of London..he gave Dex 25 pounds for fish chips n peas for three...and yet when Dex left the chippy...no range rover no Trixie no Onduty officer. Dennis chuckled as he sped away

Edited by itsmeagain

monastic, bachelor life. It was not his by choice, but he'd never had much luck in the girlfriend department. One date with him and his plodding ways and they ran a mile. He decided now was his chance with Trixie.  He turned the squad car's nose in the direction of Gretna Green and put his foot down.

Up they sped, brown smoke spewing from the exhaust as they entered the lower end of Leicester. "I am hungry" declared Trixie expectantly yet resigned.Dennis gruffly repled "We are off to a wedding dear" and Trixie's docile response of "ooh who are you arresting big boy?" frankly made Dennis Onduty cringe.

Dex followed serenely, he knew time and perhaps God, were on his side.

Edited by itsmeagain

'Ooooo, Dennywenny, make your little flashy light thingy on the roof go round and round, and turn the noisy whee ooh whee ooh thing on! And where's your handcuffs, Denny? And have you got a gun? Can I talk on your walkie talkie radio? I just want to say hello to all the nice bobbies out there. Yoohoo boys, how's it hanging?'

Little did PC Onduty realise the ceaseless, gushing prattle had only just begun.