What's the weather like?

Virginia

Been away for a weekend in Norfolk and we had pretty much everything including a sleety hailstorm on Sunday morning, and a very cold wind.  Now back home and it's the same, had to run in from the garden where I was potting up some plants when it started to snow. And the cold wind is here too, will it ever get a bit warmer? :o  :cold:

What is going on with the weather.  Went out about 8.30 last night and we had heavy snow for about an hour.  It rained soon afterwards so the snow soon disappeared.  This morning the car windows were frozen solid.  They were not that bad in winter.  Unbelievable.

Driving home from work last night, I drove through rain, hail, sleet and then rain again, all while the sun was shining!  This morning there was ice on my car windscreen that I had to clear before I could drive off, and coming home this evening it's cold and raining. 

We had rain last night but this morning there was a frost, and I've heard a few people say they had snow as well.  Cold and bright at the moment, I remember having snow around mid April but not this late ie nearly May.  And this morning they were saying it might mean we have a decent summer, which of course really means it'll be rubbish as usual, I wish they'd keep quiet with their forecasts as they're always wrong! :o

The weather has been a lot better the past two days. Woohoo! It was very sunny and warm yesterday. Today so far it's not that sunny but hopefully it will be later on. It's not cold :). I look forward to some more summery weather.

Very cloudy, will likely rain a bit. Much cooler and fresher than the last few days though which is a relief, because it had been that humid kind of not-really-warm,-but-sticky-and-gross.

It's a hot and windy 81f here right now!  Apparently we're under a 'red flag' warning, which I've never heard of.  It means that critical fire weather conditions can arise easily... In other words, Smokey the Bear says "Only YOU can prevent wild fires."  ;)