What's the weather like?

Virginia

We had strange weather yesterday. Periods of clouds and rain, and periods with sunshine intermixed with each other, so it was very sunny and warm - cold and rainy - sunny and warm - rainy, etc. We had one massive shower / rainfall, where it poured very heavily.

Cloudy and super humid. There was a dry thunderstorm in the Olympic Mountains...multiple lightning strikes have caused a 1,000 acre wildfire. We haven't had rain in weeks, but there's hope for some tonight. Keep your fingers crossed!

Mostly dull, overcast and rainy the last few days, no heatwaves here and I am so grateful! People complaining all round me but I guarantee you if we got a heatwave they'd complain it was too hot! I on the other hand am actually satisfied with COOL weather! :lol:

Absolutely scorching today .. so hot that you couldn't really go out in it (us Brits aren't used to it :D) Felt so sorry for those who had to play five sets of tennis at Wimbledon .. where the temps were much higher. Think it is probably going to continue this week .. though thunderstorms look likely too  :blush2: 

In the early to mid 30's here.. Unbelievably, Robbie has a 3 hour athletics competition this afternoon with it showing no signs of cooling before then! I'm taking loads of water and I suspect half of it will end up over his head! :D

Absolutely scorching today .. so hot that you couldn't really go out in it (us Brits aren't used to it :D) Felt so sorry for those who had to play five sets of tennis at Wimbledon .. where the temps were much higher. Think it is probably going to continue this week .. though thunderstorms look likely too  :blush2: 

It's supposed to cool down again tomorrow, with rain and thunderstorms during the day.

Thankfully.

I wasn't made to work at this temperature, someone should have read my rating before putting me in this application.