TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. And the scenes were weird as well. especially the meadow scene. The meadow didn't even LOOK like a meadow..

Nope. You saw the extras, right Miss? Meadow was very much slapped together in Griffith Park in LA, pfttt. What a shame!

My turn to google a spider monkey!

Oh, and I'm trying to look up book quotes online from the hospital scene but no luck!

I don't wanna get my hopes up for New Moon. The first movie just ruined the whole Twilight concept for me, I think. Plus, the so called "fangirls" annoy me as well. The ones who only like the movie because "everyone was hot in it". You can't get shallower than that.

:)! Hopefully New Moon will be better, with a man directing it, it may not be as cheesy *fingers crossed*

I agree with you here , Catherine was a bit of a mad one , very eccentric , whereas Chris Weitz has done the fantasy concept before and serious film !!!!

Yeah I also agree , I'd read the book just before I watched the film and I was so Dissapointed , don't get me wrong I still bought it and have watched it more than once , but it's only because I know Exactly whats going on in both their minds and all the parts they missed , I can fit them all together and it doesn't bother me so much !

OMG sorry for the rampage babbling ;)

Don't worry, TwistedVamp, I babble and rant alot. :) Yeah, Chris Weitz has done fantasy before, didn't he direct The Golden Compass? I haven't read the books yet.. Hopefully, I'd have read them first and then watched the movie, but I didn't know there WERE books. But having said that, I didn't really think it was that good a movie, they rushed it. ;)

Same with Twilight, IMO, they rushed it too much. Too much.

True , A good Film should take up to at least a year .....they made it winthin the year ....not a good sign !!!!Yeah I've never read the Golden compass either or any of those books , I played the game lol and have watched the film but it was pretty dull ! special effect were fab but the film ....not so !

True , A good Film should take up to at least a year .....they made it winthin the year ....not a good sign !!!!Yeah I've never read the Golden compass either or any of those books , I played the game lol and have watched the film but it was pretty dull ! special effect were fab but the film ....not so !

I was very disappointed with the Golden Compass film, so much so that I would rather claw my eyes out than watch it again. Hopefully, he will do a better job with New Moon *fingers crossed*

I've seen the movie too many times. I do like the movie but it could have been so much better. I agree, let's hope that Chris Weitz does a better job than Catherine. I mean, it was obvious how much work she put in and she was so passionate about it, but urgh, I dunno.

It was a disaster. I keep watching it anyway. ;)

WHO LOVES MY NEW AVATAR??

I have one other, but it's Bella and Edward, so I'm reluctant to use it. Team Jasper needs support.

I really need to get reading Twilight again.

Never thought to try Deviant art, away I go!

I_WIN__by_XGoldenEternityX.png

I love that, but I'm not going to use it.

I just saved myself a pile of reading by looking up the Twilight series on Wikipedia. ;)

Edited by Nollaig

Love your new av, Roxi!! You are right, Team Jasper needs their numbers boosted. Are you on Facebook and have flair? They might have some good Jasper ones there you could steal an idea from.

I'm just to the part in Breaking Dawn when

Tanya, Kate, Carmen and Eleazer come down, and everyone's preparing for the visit from the big bad Volturi

and I'm getting frustrated! I want more Edward/Bella centered stuff and, dare I say it, less Jacob and less... other things! Is a fourth and final book in a series supposed to make you long for the other three? Somehow I don't think so.

Yeah, Chris Weitz has done fantasy before, didn't he direct The Golden Compass? I haven't read the books yet.. Hopefully, I'd have read them first and then watched the movie, but I didn't know there WERE books. But having said that, I didn't really think it was that good a movie, they rushed it. ;)

The books were a million times better than the movie and totally addictive!

I would definitely suggest everyone reads them as they're amazing. A friend of mine borrowed all three of them and never gave them back. I don't see her anymore but I feel like sending her a harsh letter! :) It'd make me feel better!

I've just noticed how many people have Twilight avatars....I'm out of fashion! :)

Think of it as 'not following the crowd'.. please!! :)

We're giving Michelle a bad name, she wants refined, well-read members, not giggling vampire fangirls ;)

Can't say I blame her. I'll get sick of my avatar soon, when I find something else.

What topic is this?

Oh Twilight.

Actually, you know one thing that annoyed me about Twilight?

Well, 2 things.

A) Meyer didn't choose the covers - they're pretty and I love the first one, but the others are a bit silly in their way. They look good, BUT:

:) I would have liked more fancy hardcovers. You know how hardcovers often have the same sort of picture but more fancy? I would have liked that. Even a little more decor. One thing I love about hardbacks is they usually LOOK prettier.

I actually like the covers, I prefer them as they are now to the new twilight covered one, I hate that picture they used, ugh! But even if they had used generic models as most books do now, I'd still prefer the ones they have, but I suppose it's all personal taste :lol:

Yeah, what new one??!!

When I ran home today I checked my book, and the movie line "where else am I gonna go?" was indeed NOT an actual quote from the book. It was a mighty good one though, so go Rob! :lol: I didn't bring the book back with me (too much to have to drag home again) but the line instead was something like "I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here as long as you need me." He might have said 'want' instead of need, but either way it was kind of a lame answer to her hospital-bed-freak-out session.

I don't hate the book covers; more annoying to me is that I have 2 paperback and 2 hardcovers, ugh. Did anyone here get the fancy box set of all 4 hardcovers?