TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO HE LOOKS SO UGLY THERE AHAHA.

Ahem. Sorry.

As a fellow Australian I feel compelled to warn you that these people are nuts and they may attempt to find out where you live. I would tread a little carefully.

You know, I should really tell you all off for going off topic, as it's not really the book being discussed any more. However, I'm more than a little frightened that if I do, Twilight will start to take over the entire forum (well, more than it is already!), so I think I'll let you all stay here together....! :haha:

Okay okay sorry.

I would suggest starting an Edward Appreciation Thread, but then we'd need one for Jaspar, and then one for Carlisle... and I think that WOULD lead to us taking over ze forum!

However, book: I bent the cover on my copy of Twilight that Nellie gave me :'( Only a little, but it made me sad.

This September 2009, a new controversial book hits stores. It is called "Russet Noon" and it is a tribute sequel to the Twilight Saga.

Written by Gothic webmistress and author LadySybilla, Russet Noon is an unofficial continuation to the last book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. Russet Noon is told from Jacob Black's perspective and it explores the questions left unanswered at the end of the last installment in the Twilight Saga.

After a version of Midnight Sun was leaked on the internet without her permission, Stephenie Meyer has decided to postpone the continuation of the Twilight series "indefinitely," according to her official website.

What happens in Russet Noon?

The Volturi are now watching the Cullens even closer, and a conspiracy is brewing deep within the catacombs of of Volterra.

Aro is determined to put an end to Bella's happily ever after. He is obsessed with getting Renesmee to join his clan in Italy, while Edward and Bella refuse to make Renesmee a full vampire.

Renesmee hates herself for being only a half breed, and her unhappiness turns Bella against her own daughter.

Humans in Forks are starting to suspect something about the Cullens, and Renesmee's lack of self-control is to blame for it. Bella and Edward might have to leave Forks permanently to protect Nessie.

Meanwhile, the spirit warriors have returned to live among the Quileutes. Taha Aki has made contact with Jacob to warn him that great danger is coming to La Push.

If you're one of the many twilighters still thirsty for more of this Gothic saga, don't despair. You can pre-order your own copy of Russet Noon starting this August 2009 by going to www.russet-noon.com

Heres a reading of the preview of Russet Noon

Oh my lord...:)

Edited by lexiepiper