TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*falls over laughing* I just watched the Twilight song. Oh dear. I mean, it is good to be passionate about books but that is just insane, and maybe a little worrying....

At least unofficiallyalice can sing, and looks a bit like Alice. And she has a confirmed boyfriend, so she can't be that bad. And she likes Inkheart, so I can't hate her. :)

I'm watching the rant on Stephen King. Dear God. I feel like making a video blog bitching about all the idiots on youtube.

Edited by Nollaig

The extras on the DVD are great, so ditto all that BookBee said :).

I found a used copy of Eclipse over the weekend and of course I had to finish it during the wee hours this morning. Can't wait to see how the tension-filled scenes from that one translate onto film!

Don't do it, Nicola! ;) It's so cringe worthy, I actually feel sorry for her. And a little better about myself; I feel sane now! :)

Oh, honey.. you are SO sane. Don't you fret.. A healthy love for something is quite different than sheer obsession that doesn't allow you to function normally on an everyday basis, and borders on insanity.

Am i the only one in the world who hasn't read this 'Twilight' you speak of? ;) Dare i read?

Nope, and I'm not planning to read it, unless I've run out of books :tong:

Seriously, i began to hear New Moon in an audiobook and left it. I found Bella so annoying and the writing bad enough to abandon it. And when I think I liked the movie so much...

Anyway, I don't want to bore you by expounding what I didn't like about the whole story. I hope that twilighters are not going to hate me for not sharing their passion...:)

General Announcement:

Thursday Noon: The weekly Burning Of Twi-haters will be held in the Village Square.

- Villagers are advised to refrain from throwing anything that might injure them while tied to their stakes, but rotten vegetables and fruit are acceptable

- T-shirts will be available from stalls

Friday 8pm: Weekly showing of the Twilight movie, followed by mini presentations on, 'Why Edward Should Have Dated Me.'

- All fans are welcome to participate, but do expect physical violence upon staking your claim over Edward

- Anybody who feels depressed or suicidal after this meeting may refer to the 24-hour Twilighters Anon. hotline for emotional support

Organising committee (and associates) cannot be held responsible for any accidental burnings, abuse, injuries or deaths that occur at either the Burning or the Meeting.

Edited by Nollaig

Banish the thought of that 2 disc thing! x_x

And oh, well i don't know whether i can live in a world full of Twilight any longer... perhaps i shall consider the wrath of the flames. :)

The thing is, I really enjoyed it at the cinema but now I've read what other people found hilarious (mainly Jasper's facial expressions!) I've just sat and laughed my way through it! Eeeek!!

Robert Pattinson is still gorgeous though :):D;)