TWILIGHT Saga by Stephenie Meyer

KW

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get to them all in time! Course, other books take priority, but I've done a lot of serious reading lately, so once I get through my two review books I might re-read something for the sake of something a bit lighter.

I'm going to watch the Twilight movie again now I think :):yes:

I try to pretend the 1st scene doesn't happen. The second scene is brilliant. And to be honest, I think Rob does the smirking thing very well. He totally captured all the key elements about Edward in my opinion, the velvet voice, the smirking, he generally just comes across as being a bit different.

Also, can I just say:

The scene on the Biology trip, when Bella goes, 'well you don't answer any o my questions, you don't even say hi to me.' And Edward kinda rolls his eyes a little and with a tiny smile says, 'hi' very meekly. IT'S SO CUTE! It's the cutest thing in the entire movie! :yes:

I'd prefer Jacob... he wouldn't make me feel like a pathetic human all the time. And he's very muscly... so he's obviously fantastic in be- in weight lifting. :yes:

I didn't like Jacob until he was hot in the movie, but I've always loved vampires so all the Cullen boys were winrars from the start.

The scene on the Biology trip, when Bella goes, 'well you don't answer any o my questions, you don't even say hi to me.' And Edward kinda rolls his eyes a little and with a tiny smile says, 'hi' very meekly. IT'S SO CUTE!! :)

Yeah, it is quite cute. I never really liked Rob, but there is something about him when he's playing Edward :yes:

I didn't like Jacob until he was hot in the movie, but I've always loved vampires so all the Cullen boys were winrars from the start.

Any of the Cullen men would suit me just fine!!! mmmmmm :yes:

I agree about RP - never liked him before, but the film totally changed my mind!!

I saw him in Harry Potter, but only knew him from that one role, Twilight was a lucky thing for him really, it's really taken his career off

Same here, I only knew him as Cedric <3. Robert Pattinson was soooooooooooooooooo much cuter back then. He was much less hairy. In Twilight his arm hairs were 5 metres long. I mean Jesus.