Thread of Good Vibes

Kylie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first joined the forum I thought I'd end up feeling a little left out as everybody seemed to know each other pretty well already but you're all lovely and I'm really glad I found this forum!

We're glad you found us too! :D

Can an Australian member tell me if I'm right please? :D And if I'm wrong just send me a hug, a cookie and a correction.

Yep, you're correct! Which is too bad really, because now you don't get a hug and a cookie. :(

Just kidding! Of course you do...:friends0:

:JC_cookies:

Another catchphrase of Dame Edna's is "Hello Possums!!" as she waves around a particularly bilious coloured gladiolia (her favourite flower).

And here is Dame Edna herself:

dame_edna+0.jpg

Need some good vibes for my brother, thank you everyone

Many :friends0: and good vibes being to your brother and yourself, Weave. I hope everything is OK.

How is everyone doing?

Sending everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'll take some of those hugs, thanks Pixie. And :friends0: back to you.

I've had a really rough week and not even the forum or book shopping has been able to cheer me up. :( However, I'm finally feeling a bit better and a little more positive at the moment.

Kylie... that Dame Edna is quite disturbing! *steals cookies*

You should see her alter-ego Sir Les Patterson!!

sirlespatterson.png

I'll take some of those hugs, thanks Pixie. And :friends0: back to you.

I've had a really rough week and not even the forum or book shopping has been able to cheer me up. :( However, I'm finally feeling a bit better and a little more positive at the moment.

:empathy: for you Kylie.

You should see her alter-ego Sir Les Patterson!!

:empathy: for you Kylie.

Are you trying to scare poor Abby even more? :giggle2:

Thanks for the hugs. :friends3:

:empathy: to all, but a special :friends0: to Kylie.

Thank you Chrissy. :friends0:

How did I miss this thread! :o

Great idea Kylie, thank you! :friends0: I really could have done with coming here last week, especially after I fell and sprained my wrist and ankle! BUT, they're healing, the sun is out and I actually got a wee bit of sleep last night :D

So loads and loads of cuddles and hugs to everyone who needs them, newbies and oldies alike! This is a great place to be a part of, Michelle has created a booklover's heaven and I couldn't imagine my life without all you lovely possums! :friends3:

PS. I prefer Marmite! :P

Please send good vibes that we have decent weather whilst we're away. Seeya in a week!

~~~hhuuummm~~~~huuuuuummm~~~*thinkingsunshinethoughts* ~~~hhuuuummmm~~~~~ *doessunshinedancehobble* :cool:

Have a lovely time!

And injured Charm :friends0:

Aw fanks frankie! :hug:

Charm, are you walking OK now? And can you type properly again? friends0.gif

Thanks! :friends3: Well I'm not a typist as such, but I can usually manage with one or two fingers :lol: I'm hobbling, so I guess I'm on my feet, still limping though :(

This is a lovely thread idea. Hugs for everyone :friends0: and an extra one for Charm's dodgy limbs and digits :giggle2::hug:

:haha: *pictures noll hugging my wrist, then ankle* thank you Nollypop! Right back at ya :hug:

Sending good vibes to Kylie, hope you're feeling better hun! :friends0:

Sending you lots of :friends0: :friends0: Kylie :) hope your feeling a bit better :friends3:

Thanks Laura. :) I have been feeling a bit better today and actually managed to be a bit productive for once.

Good to hear you're getting a bit better, Charm. friends0.gif

Hugs to anyone and everyone needing them at the moment. :friends0:

I'm suffering at the moment and probably will for the foreseeable future. I've had a terrible week in France; the weather was rubbish, we came home early, but most importantly I was finished by my on-and-off girlfriend of the last three years. So many memories; I'm not quite sure how I'm going to cope with the break-up, as she means the world to me and is the only person I've ever truly loved, if I'm honest.

You will cope Ben, it wil just take a little time and some proper positive action and thinking. :empathy:

Break ups are horrendous, and you do feel like you will never again have someone in your life who 'gets you' the way that person did, but you truly truly will.

Don't allow yourself to wallow too much (a little is healthy, too much and you are likely to keep yourself from moving forward), and remember that you have life changing experiences heading your way that may well have triggered the end of this relationship anyway. She isn't the love of your life, she was the love of this stage of your life. Remember that all things evolve and change.

Be gracious in any dealings you have with her from now, and allow yourself to be dignified and calm. I promise you that you will move forward from this, life will not only feel better but will be better. You are at the beginning of the next stage of your life ~ embrace that.

In the meantime, you have lts of virtual shoulders to lean on and lots of ears into which you can talk. :friends0:

I could use some support :( It's been a pretty shhhhhhh couple of days to be honest. There's so much grief and hurt in everyone right now, it's everywhere. I guess everybody's feeling pretty powerless.

:friends0::friends0:

Edited by Sofia