Library Thing

~V~

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My reviews vary in length, but the one I wrote for ER was really long, probably around 220 words. But I don't think it made any difference. I think it was the fact that I wrote a review for it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hooray! Australia is finally part of Early Reviewers. There is one book to 'choose' from and it's the 4th in a series so I won't attempt getting it, but it's nice to know we're part of it now. Hopefully more publishers will get on board in future :D

No, I didn't request it. Because it's in the middle of a series, I figure it wouldn't be much good to me. It would probably encourage me to buy the rest of the books to read them as well, and I'm supposed to be laying off buying books :D

• 3 weeks later...
Minor gripe. Isn't it annoying when Librarything doesn't show the right book cover?

The new Jane Green paperback is not there. The hardback is - grumble, grumble :D

Didn't someone say you could upload your own?

I just overcame my laziness and tried to upload from Tesco, Waterstones, and Amazon and none of them have the cover I bought today!!

When I have encountered this problem in the past I have taken a photo of my cover and then uploaded that. A little bit of hassle but at least it keeps the record straight LOL :D

Just to let you know I am in the process of changing my username on LT. I am setting up a website to keep track of my books and teaching stuff and because I am getting confused with names I am trying to link a few bits together lol! So a.book.in.the.life on LT will change and when it is sorted I will let you know as I think I should remain friends with people on there shouldn't I?

If anyone wants to add me I am still a.book.in.the.life for now:)