What are you drinking just now?

Inver

Water, waiting for my co-worker to get her act together so we can go down and score some coffee from the cafe! I'm starting get impatient...

You have your own coffee shop, woman! Just duck in and have a quick cup before your co-worker gets back. ;)

Coffee. Ugh...

I agree. yes.gif I'm glad you've finally come to your senses.

Just finished a Diet Coke and I'm thinking of cracking open a forest fruits juice. Yum!

I agree. yes.gif I'm glad you've finally come to your senses.

Just finished a Diet Coke and I'm thinking of cracking open a forest fruits juice. Yum!

:o KYLIE! You know Diet Coke is bad for you and coffee is the nectar of everlasting life! Shame...

I'm drinking some delicious all natural (not from concentrate) apple juice. It looks foggy and somewhat icky, but is soooo much better than the bottled stuff!

I'm ignoring your coffee comments, Kylie :P:lol:. And yes, soda is full of sugar! I haven't had any since 2006 :D.

Right now I'm drinking plain old water. I had my limit of coffee and Crystal Lite at work today so tonight it's just this. Although I did come home this weekend with a bottle of blueberry wine, so I might crack that open. We went to a winery and helped bottle about 3 cases! It was fun.

Wine, to celebrate the end of the distributor training days I've been helping to present for the last two days (and the fortnight or more of work leading up to them).

Product demonstrations in front of twenty people were surprisingly more fun than I was expecting!