What are you drinking just now?

Inver

:yeahthat: Would anyone like

? He'll make it for you and explain how it's supposed to be done at the same time, in English of course! :)

:lol: That guy's hilarious, Frankie! He keeps laughing at himself. I like that he calls the coffee filter the 'coffee paper syphoner' and that it's time to 'boil the coffee.' I think you need to go and hang out in his messy kitchen and help him with his english skills, Frankie.

:lol: That guy's hilarious, Frankie! He keeps laughing at himself. I like that he calls the coffee filter the 'coffee paper syphoner' and that it's time to 'boil the coffee.' I think you need to go and hang out in his messy kitchen and help him with his english skills, Frankie.

That man is legendary here in Finland at the moment! He also has this funny video about all the different video recorders he collects. He's unemployed at the moment and therefor has a lot of time on his hands and makes all kinds of videos. As you can hear, his English is not the best, but he knows that and he's having so much fun making that video, it's hilarious! Did you also hear when he said in the beginning, "I sniff my rose, very good, taste". I think he meant smell. But he's just so cool because he knows he's making mistakes and he can laugh about it and isn't embarrassed, I admire him :) We all make mistakes! I can't believe you deciphered the 'coffee paper syphoner', because I could never understand what he was saying at that moment. To me it sounded like

'coffee side p*rn'.

:blush:

Edited by frankie

I admire that too Frankie, being able to laugh at yourself. He's great! :D I heard him about tasting his roses in the beginning, and laughed when he pronounced milk 'milik.' He needs a job as a comedian! Oh, and I loved how he dropped his coffee spoon on the floor and then proceeded to use it to scoop up the coffee for his coffee maker :lol:

I admire that too Frankie, being able to laugh at yourself. He's great! :D I heard him about tasting his roses in the beginning, and laughed when he pronounced milk 'milik.' He needs a job as a comedian! Oh, and I loved how he dropped his coffee spoon on the floor and then proceeded to use it to scoop up the coffee for his coffee maker :lol:

Yep he pronounced the 'milk' the way Finns would pronounce it, if they haven't had any English studies. And why would the coffee spoon part bother you, I'd do the same :blush: And did you see when he was describing the British coffee in 'car stations' (meaning gas stations), and he put some dishwashing liquid in his mug, and some water, and tasted it for show, and went all "very bad, awwful!!" :lol: That's one of my favorite moments, I can't believe he did that!

Yep he pronounced the 'milk' the way Finns would pronounce it, if they haven't had any English studies. And why would the coffee spoon part bother you, I'd do the same :blush: And did you see when he was describing the British coffee in 'car stations' (meaning gas stations), and he put some dishwashing liquid in his mug, and some water, and tasted it for show, and went all "very bad, awwful!!" :lol: That's one of my favorite moments, I can't believe he did that!

Oh, I didn't know Finns pronounced milk that way, Frankie, sorry :blush:. I'm weird about germs I guess. If I dropped my coffee spoon on the floor I'd rinse it off with water before I used it. Yeah, that was great when he said 'car stations,' and eww, tasting dishwashing liquid! :lol:

Oh, I didn't know Finns pronounced milk that way, Frankie, sorry :blush:. I'm weird about germs I guess. If I dropped my coffee spoon on the floor I'd rinse it off with water before I used it. Yeah, that was great when he said 'car stations,' and eww, tasting dishwashing liquid! :lol:

Oh don't worry about it at all, he just pronounced it how it's written. After all, Finns pronounce their words the way they are written, you guys on the other hand have these complicated rules about how to pronounce different words and you go all over the place :giggle2: If the spoon had been wet, it would gather all kinds of stuff more easily, but because it was dry, I wouldn't care about it too much. To each their own :D

I'm having yet another cup of coffee, and it's beginning to show :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Well tonight I've had...

Vodka and Coke

Shots of Sambuca

Vodka and Red Bull

Pints of Fosters

I'm wrenched, some hangover in the morning.

Good old Student Union, well at least I've not got a 9am lecture tomorrow. Grooooooooan

LOL

My dinner! I had a nice workout with my Wii Active this afternoon so I thought I'd try just having a protein shake for dinner tonight :D. Who knew they now made cookies 'n cream protein powder?! I added peanut butter too ;). Mmmm.