• 1 month later...
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tool's 10,000 Days (CD).

Brilliant album :smile:

Have you got Lateralus and Aenima?

My latest purchases were: Within Temptation - The Silent Force and Mother Earth, and Amplifier - The Octopus Special Edition 2.0 - which does look very special http://www.amplifiermerchandise.com/About%20Version2.html

My 10,000 Days purchase was a replacement CD. A 'friend' borrowed my original CD only to misplace it. :angry:

:o

Hope they paid for the replacement! This is why I never lend anyone anything :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

Just downloaded Too Much in Love to Care by Claire Martin and Kenny Barron.

I know you're a huge Claire Martin fan. She just keeps producing quality upon quality.

I bought Si Cranstoun triple cd, he's a modern day Jackie Wilson, Bobby Day style singer, I loves my doo wop :)

Sorry, I've only just noticed this, Jules. He and his brother used to busk around South London as The Dualers, and they always did lots of great old soul stuff, and plenty of ska, too. They were the best buskers I've ever heard, and they always attracted huge crowds.

The last two cds I bought, were Tragic idol by Paradise lost and A fragile king by Vallenfyre. I quite like the lyrics to Tragic idol. Does anyone know any other artists with the melodic and uplifting style of Paradise lost. Ground below just save me save me from it all, ground below embrace me, dark the soul that saves me. It's about playing on a bouncy castle, surely.

Edited by dex

The last music I purchased was Big K.R.I.T's Live From The Underground. I doubt many people on here will like it but it would be most boring if we all had the same tastes in life now wouldn't it.

• 3 weeks later...