The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bone Collector. Illogical in some parts, absolutely ridiculous in others. Not too bad an effort, but it's just 'meh' for me.. Oh, and I still actively dislike Angelina Jolie, so this film certainly hasn't changed that. And something tells me nothing ever will. :lol:

I watched Young Frankenstein last night a brilliant film, made me laugh out loud in so many places :D

:giggle: I am Frau Blücher. (horses whinny)

The last movie I watched was 'X~Men Origins: Wolverine' :)

Recently I refreshed my memory about movie "Meet the F.ckers-2" which I wached on tv-and thought about unforgetable moments in our life. Watched "2012" on DVD-and thought about the future. "Sanctum" at cinema-and thought about perfection. After I made a conclusion to follow old wisdom word "Don't worry be happy."

Sweeney Todd and I really loved it, but I do so love Johnny Depp.

Hi Joe, I saw 'Sweeney Todd' a few weeks and I loved it too, I was pleasantly surprised because I didn't think I would like it :)

Edited by Weave

X~Men Origins: Wolverine (I don't care what anyone says, the world is better place with Hugh Jackman in it) :giggle::blush:

Edited by Weave

The Bone Collector. Illogical in some parts, absolutely ridiculous in others. Not too bad an effort, but it's just 'meh' for me.. Oh, and I still actively dislike Angelina Jolie, so this film certainly hasn't changed that. And something tells me nothing ever will. :lol:

Saw this years ago and I quite liked it, although, the book of the same title by Jeffrey Deaver is much much better and is the start of a brilliant series.

Hmm ... some films I've seen recently

8213 Gacy House - a film in the 'Most Haunted' style about the killer John Wayne Gacy's house, supposedly haunted by the man himself. Great, jumpy horror.

RED - action thriller with a host of aging action stars, not bad, John Malkovich was excellent!

Cop Out - another Bruce Willis action comedy, just ok.

The Other Guy - I fell asleep half way through, rubbish.

13 Hrs - another eerie, supernatural horror flick, just ok.

Trollhunter - a film about a troll hunter (funnily enough) set in Norway. These are not 3ft trolls just living under a bridge, they're HUGE! Even though it was shot as a student documentary on a webcam with subtitles, it was surprisingly easy to watch. Very enjoyable.

Saw this years ago and I quite liked it, although, the book of the same title by Jeffrey Deaver is much much better and is the start of a brilliant series.

I'm not saying it's terrible, but I felt much more could have been done with the material. There were some minor flaws throughout, but the ending (and specifically the reveal of the killer) was utterly disappointing and just not convincing by any stretch of the imagination..

We watched Mary and Max this evening. So, so, so good.

It's very touching, that's for sure. One of my modern favorites.

I just saw Naked, the Mike Leigh film. Not so touching (or better, touching in a different way), but still awfully good. A masterpiece, I dare say. :wink: