The Last Film You Saw

Chrissy

I thought it was good too!! have got all the others so just had to see the 5th one, did you stay until the end of the credits?? what did you think about the spoiler at the end??

sorry don't think I have got the hang of the quoting thing!

Yes, I have got all the others. I did stay until the end of the credits, unlike most people who just rushed off. IMO there has to be a 6th one, you see Han and Dom in Tokyo in the 3rd movie. In the trailer of the 5th they say that they're gonna do one last big thing and then disappear. I think that they will all move to Tokyo and that the 6th one will then string the 3rd movie together with the rest of the series.

It will probably start somewhere in the middle of the 3rd movie.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bride Wars. There was nothing else on telly and I like Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway OK so I thought I'd check it out. It was pretty much what I would expect from that type of genre (which isn't a put-down; it was an enjoyable movie, but not one that I'd probably watch again).

I watched The Yearling today. I have the book on my TBR pile and usually I like to read the book first, but I'm unable to record certain channels on my TV, so I had to watch it when it was on.

It was a pretty good movie and Gregory Peck was looking particularly fine in it. :)

Now I'm watching Diamond Head, with Charlton Heston.

I tried watching The Inner Life of Martin Frost, but couldn't manage to finish it. Sorry if this is someone's favorite movie, but I thought it was utter crap. One of the most boring, meaningless movies I've ever seen/tried watching.

Watched Chinese movie called Eros last night. Wife and kids out of town so I am alone or would not watch this thing, which is like an R rated sex movie. It was 3 short stories which were ridiculous and had no point I could see, like many Chinese movies. These short stories were all directed by supposedly famous directors, some of which are not even Asian.

I intended watching more of Spaced last night, but when I hit play I realised Across the Universe was still in the player, so I ended up watching it again. :)

The Sixth Sense....again.....(not that it's a bad movie, my 13 year old just discovered it though) and she also discovered my I-thought-it-was-well-hidden copy of Blair Witch Project :rolleyes:

Silk, which is an arty type movie about a French guy who goes to Japan to buy silkworm eggs and falls in love with the mistress of Japanese trader. Meanwhile he is married and so there is usual drama. No action at all but it did have a surprising ending and very beautiful scenery.