What's for Dinner?

Tonight was leek and potato bake made with a new low fat recipe (as opposed to the highly tasty bacon/cream version I usually make) It was not too much different really, just minus the guilt I think :D

I need low fat, any chance of the recipe? :)

I had tuna pasta bake today, it was quite nice just not the same without the cheese on top!

I couldn't be bothered to fix dinner tonight, so I had this really good homemade salsa and blue corn chips. It's a big bowl of chunky heaven with black beans, green peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, red onions and garlic! I also had some cheese and crackers with it :D .

Having dinner out this evening for mum's birthday. No idea what I'll have but if I recall the place tends to do fish more than anything and virtually nothing in the way of chicken, so I don't imagine it'll be great.

Had dinner out tonight and we just did a bunch of appetizers since we couldn't decide what to get :lol:. Some really good kettle chips and dip, buffalo chicken wings and wonton tacos. Somehow I think I'll be regretting it tomorrow! I had a yummy raspberry margarita to drink along with it too. Delish!