What's for Dinner?

I have a ridiculous amount of leftovers at home at the moment, so I'll either be having pizza (two varieties to choose from), beef ravioli with bolognaise sauce, or some small mince pies, although I only have the filling ready for those.

I made a run to the Lebanese Deli downtown today and picked up a spinach pie, baba ghanoush and some fried kibbi. Oh and bread! So I had a little bit of each for dinner and I'm in heaven :D. I love even walking by that deli - it smells just like my grandmas house.

Yum yum! Great minds think alike, Weave! friends3.gif

Definitely, I always get the same thing, my husband is more adventurous with his meal choices :)

• 2 weeks later...

Awesomesauce stir-fry: chopped up apple sausages, mushroom medley, sweet chilli peppers, coconut milk & butter chicken sauce mixed in with three types of pasta (chilli penne, tricolour fusilli and cannellini, since you ask). It was absolutely YUMMY, particularly considering it was the first meal I've made from scratch since moving here in October and was rather fearing I'd forgotten how to cook... :blush:!

I've had a really good cooking week;

Monday - Pork Casserole.

Tuesday - Wholewheat pasta with a vegetable, tomatoey sauce with chicken and bacon.

Wednesday - Stuffed mushrooms.

Thursday - Chunky vegetable soup.

Friday - Chicken Biryani and rice.

But tonight we're having a CHINESE TAKEAWAY!!!!! :D